Zumba September Challenge

Options
As a continuation of our august challenge here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1053821-zumba-august-challenge

Welcome to the Zumba September Challenge Group. The Plan is to workout with zumba for at least 30minutes a day 6 times a week!

Please indicate your interest. I am a Zumba lover! And it works

Please visit the link below to join. Its a closed group on fb, so only we the members can see the posts in the group. Also you get reminders/notifications when anyone posts to the group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/194560374044869/

Replies

• jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Any one?
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    But why on facebook? We here.
  • flamie92
    flamie92 Posts: 12
    Options
    Is it doing it together or just on your own x
  • ThePinkPenguin
    Options
    I will do it! I am a ZIN member and need motivation to practice, so if that can count, I'm in!
  • mistytopp
    mistytopp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    im in!! :)
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am down again :)
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I will do it! I am a ZIN member and need motivation to practice, so if that can count, I'm in!

Hahahhaha.

How can you be a ZIN member and need motivation to practice? :laugh:

As a Zumba instructor and ZIN member as well- I'm just curious. :flowerforyou:
  • DamoniqueW
    DamoniqueW Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join because I did horrible for August, but why don't you start it as a group on here, not a forum and not on FB?? Just a suggestion. :flowerforyou:
  • ilovemesumme
    Options
    I'm down!! I'm so in love with Zumba and I will be ZIN this Saturday!! Whoop whoop!! Lets go!! See you all on FB! :smile:
  • chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    count me in love Zumba! I will go to the website....
  • ilovemesumme
    Options
    I think I found the correct group on FB. It still says August...is this correct? Thanks!
  • jaygirl3
    Options
    Its on fb as there are several instagrammers on it too, and fb gives notifications. its a closed group so no one sees your posts except for the group members. as at now, we are 57 members.
  • rosie4850
    rosie4850 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am on board this September Zumba challenge! I did my first day yesterday and am hip shaking sore today! I have my own engagement party in early November so I am going to get in shape!
    I have cardio party in my DVD player today and am excited to be going home to it tonight. I am also taking measurements as I want to see those numbers go down.
  • percypat
    Options

Hahahhaha.

How can you be a ZIN member and need motivation to practice? :laugh:

As a Zumba instructor and ZIN member as well- I'm just curious. :flowerforyou:

Fellow ZIN/instructor here and believe it or not, I also need motivation to practice. I get such a high off teaching that practice sessions kind of don't cut it!

Seriously, I get so over-excited when I teach that I really go balls to the wall and practice sessions feel extremely tame in comparison. I guess I miss all the smiley faces and energy that come with a class :)

Anyway, I really want to join but feel like I'm over-extending myself ... Already doing the 30 day shred and committed to C25K (did week 5, day 1 this morning) ... But having said that, I do teach two classes a week so only need to tack on three practice sessions ... Ok, I'm in. *off to find the Facebook group*

:heart:
  • jaygirl3
    Options
    thanks for joining ladies, here is to a great month of zumba