New diet pill

Options
13»

Replies

• crystalcoyote59
    Options
    That is your opinion and you are welcome to have it. But don't jump ppl who say it works for them, its counter productive. Just MY opinion.
  • jasonmva
    jasonmva Posts: 10
    Options
    Anything that is going to give you dramatic results won't be sold over the counter. A lot of people have had luck with phentermine, but in my experience and based on what my doctor has told me, when you stop taking it the medicine causes your brain to release some chemical that tells your body to eat more. So basically you will gain the weight back once you stop taking it.
    Just eat right and work out. Its the only long term solution.

I can update everyone about this next month when I go to the doctor. I have been on phentermine for about two months. Please understand I knew before taking it that it was not a wonder drug and I needed to make changes. I am using it as an aid along with drastically changing my eating habits and actually getting back to the gym more. The combination of all three has helped me lose 21.5 lbs in those two months. Phentermine is only prescribed for 3 months. After that it is up to the person to stay on track. I will say it has helped give me the drive to keep the weight off and continue to lose more so I reach my goal and feel better.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Anything that is going to give you dramatic results won't be sold over the counter. A lot of people have had luck with phentermine, but in my experience and based on what my doctor has told me, when you stop taking it the medicine causes your brain to release some chemical that tells your body to eat more. So basically you will gain the weight back once you stop taking it.
    Just eat right and work out. Its the only long term solution.

I can update everyone about this next month when I go to the doctor. I have been on phentermine for about two months. Please understand I knew before taking it that it was not a wonder drug and I needed to make changes. I am using it as an aid along with drastically changing my eating habits and actually getting back to the gym more. The combination of all three has helped me lose 21.5 lbs in those two months. Phentermine is only prescribed for 3 months. After that it is up to the person to stay on track. I will say it has helped give me the drive to keep the weight off and continue to lose more so I reach my goal and feel better.

Ah yes, legal amphetamines work.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Alum works just as well. Just watch Looney Tunes if you don't believe me.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • leegazz
    Options
    I've been taking these for 10 weeks combined with a careful diet and exercise (cycling). My results were outstanding but in saying that I was very strict and followed my program to a tee. I went from 233lbs to 195lbs. Bought the product from amazon. the brand I use is "Healthy Clip". I chose them because they recommended diet & exercise and gave away healthy eating bonus material with the purchase. I found it good value anyway:)