Nipple Piercing

Options

Replies

• JDMarlowe
    JDMarlowe Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I have mine done. Didnt really hurt that bad. Healing was more uncomfortable than painful.
    It makes things feel a lot different and more sensual. It def enhances the pleasure aspect. I dont regret it AT ALL!!
    ;-)
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for five years :) I didn't have much sensitivity in them before I had them pierced and I think having it done made them (pleasantly) more sensitive. Not to mention they're sexy! :smooched:
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Snag them on a loofa and I promise you will remember to cover them with your hands while you wash.

^^ this

Maybe need to start a "Things I've snagged my piercings on...." thread.

:laugh: omg I had to switch to exfoliating gloves after I got sick of this happening!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I had mine pierced. Increased sensitivity quite a bit.

The pain wasn't excruciating, but you will definitely feel it.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I have mine done. That crap hurt so bad. The right one hurt even more even though I was expecting it after he did the left one. Oh and no change in sensitivity.
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Without posted pics this thread is borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Love my nipple piercings. I say go for it...and yes it will hurt briefly but is so worth it.
  • whierd
    Options

I have pics of me getting my nipples pierced. Want me to PM?
  • crush86
    crush86 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I just had mine done a month ago. In all honesty, it didn't hurt that bad. I have had more painful ear piercings done! No change to sensitivity at all. :)
  • Ophidion
    Options

Would you be disturbed if I said yes?
  • whierd
    Options

Nope, I really will. It was the night of my 21st birthday and I was wasted. :laugh:
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    My nipples have always been sensitive, and getting them pierced increased the sensitivity for me. The initial piercings weren't unbearable but the healing period was a bit painful, mostly because I sleep on my stomach and they would snag.

They are also very noticeably erect most of the time because of them, so I have to wear two bras for work/school so it's not so obvious.
  • Ophidion
    Options

Nope, I really will. It was the night of my 21st birthday and I was wasted. :laugh:
    I look forward to this PM, honestly wish someone had been there to take pics when I got mine done.
  • whierd
    Options
    Sent.
  • Ophidion
    Options
    Sent.
    Got em, you look relaxed (most probably wasted lol) you can just make out my piercings in my profile pics...I got quite large gauge needle for mine.
  • whierd
    Options
    Sent.
    Got em, you look relaxed (most probably wasted lol) you can just make out my piercings in my profile pics...I got quite large gauge needle for mine.

Yeah, that tattoo place was next to the third bar we hit that night. :laugh: But I do remember feeling it acutely. The first wasn't bad, but the second hurt probably twice as bad as the first.

I took mine out a few years ago, but I kind of miss them.
  • candifeola
    candifeola Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I like it on guys
  • CheekyBrahette
    CheekyBrahette Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I have 14-gauge hoops. IMO it hurt, but was tolerable and was done and over with rather quickly. It was a dull pain for about the first week. After that they felt fine. As far as sensitivity goes, I haven't noticed any difference. The only thing that comes to mind is be prepared for them to show under clothing if you wear a thin unpaded bra, or no bra. If I wear something without a bra, but want to hide them, I wear stick on silicone pasties.
  • jenanigans_from_space
    Options
    Snag them on a loofa and I promise you will remember to cover them with your hands while you wash.

^ Yep. The only downside.

No change in sensitivity, but if you want to try increasing sensitivity, wear shields for a while.
  • whierd
    Options
    I have never snagged mine on a loufa.