What is your favorite "bad" food?

Options
13»

Replies

• Mesmereyes
    Mesmereyes Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Parmesan Truffle Fries! YUM Other than that ANYTHING sweet. My days used to consist of Mike and Ikes, snickers, Tasty cakes, Ice cream. tootsie rolls, and maybe a chicken wing for dinner, followed by a Twix bar and some jelly beans. Talk about a sugar addiction! I've cut way down, and keep a bag of Russel Stover's Sugar free Toffee Squares and Werther's Sugar Free Coffee Caramels nearby
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Wine, Mike and Ikes, Dr Pepper from a fountain, Hot Tamales, Subway white macademia nut cookies, dried salami with chunks of fat, pizza with grease (so much grease that you would say greazy), french fries, brownies, and ginormous breakfasts. That is all I think....

Substitutions? with the exception of the dr pepper which I have cut out the only substituion is moderation. I don't buy myself any of these things. However, if the kids have it I will eat it but force myself to track it. 8 mike and ikes equal 24 calories. :wink:

OH! And buffalo wings!
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    Cheese dip at my favorite Mexican place. Actually the whole meal is bad for me but that cheese dip is sooo good :tongue:
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Parmesan Truffle Fries! YUM Other than that ANYTHING sweet. My days used to consist of Mike and Ikes, snickers, Tasty cakes, Ice cream. tootsie rolls, and maybe a chicken wing for dinner, followed by a Twix bar and some jelly beans. Talk about a sugar addiction! I've cut way down, and keep a bag of Russel Stover's Sugar free Toffee Squares and Werther's Sugar Free Coffee Caramels nearby

OMG! I want Parmesan Truffle Fries! How can cheese, mushrooms and potatoes be so bad???
  • luvablkate
    Options
    Favorite bad food Taco Bell and any Mexican! Love it.
    So, for now for a treat I have 1 item on the Fresco menu.

If we go out - I have a taco salad with chicken, no sour cream or guac (my favorite) and lots of pico de gallo for dressing.
    It is still yummy.

Kathy
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Pizza definetly.
    I sub it with Papa Murphys "delights" pizza.

Ice Cream is a close second.
    In Tricities we have an ice cream shop that does home made frozen yogurt. 100 cals for their small serving, then I add some fruit. It's the best!
  • espehoecity
    Options
  • espehoecity
    Options
    My favorite "bad food" is definitely Chinese food. Those guys make the best food ever. And I know its deadly but the buffets are amazing. Im happy to have just recently converted to a more healthier lifestyle and will enjoy the Chinese style lean cuisines! :)

There is a Weight Watchers cookbook called Take Out Tonight that specializes in different types of takeout (mostly ethnic) that has some excellent Chinese food recipes in it. They're easy, they're healthy, and they're GOOD.

wow thank you!! will definitely look into it!
  • Bosslady11611362
    Options
    My favorite bad food would be anything chocolate, but especially M&Ms peanut candy. I have learned to control how much I eat at one time though, so far...
  • nursesarah79
    nursesarah79 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    big cheeseburger and chinese food are my weakness. i love them and crave them all the time. especially egg roles! yum!
    i am also a southern and cook like my grandma did...butter and a pinch of sugar in everything!
    i am changing that though. trying to cook healthier for me and my family.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    The ONLY food I can't seem to control myself around is ice cream. I don't care about burgers or fries or pies or cookies. But ice cream............so I can't have it in the house. What I've found to replace my nightly ice cream is Edy's Juice Bars - specifically Orange and Cream. All natural, and only 80 calories-fat free. Delicious. And ut satisfies my ice cream cravings.
  • erin_89
    Options
    hot pocket ham and cheese or bbq beef my weakness