Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hard to make friends....

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    I make friends by asking those who I think know what they are talking about or are interesting or funny to be my friend. I don't always wait to be asked first. Also the more you are in the forums the more requests you tend to get. Can add me if you want. I delete friends that never communicate though because what is the use?
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    they are not your friends, friends are in real life....
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    they are not your friends, friends are in real life....

That is not true.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    I make some friends but then they disappear

Yeah and some have stuck around for more than a year. Fathom that!
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    LOL
  • Add me
  • baybeejulia
    baybeejulia Posts: 218 Member
    Feel free to add me, not hard at all :)
  • Hey, add me, anybody can add me:smile:
  • I've been away for a while and haven't added any friends, but i think it would be good to encourage each other, so add me if you wish x
  • ddpiel
    ddpiel Posts: 52
    it looks like you have been successful with gaining some friends!
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Got quite a few now I see....LOL

Get loads and keep interacting - it does work!!
  • AJH2094
    AJH2094 Posts: 2
    I have not been on this site long! I am looking for people to talk to!:smile:
  • Feel free to add me :)
  • annelwatson
    annelwatson Posts: 3 Member
    You can add me if you like
  • You can add me too. I don't have many myfitpal friends. The more the merrier.
  • Hi, Add me to your friend list as well. See? It'snot that hard after all.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • I'd love to be a friend and supporter :) I struggle on here and would love to have people to share tips etc. with :)
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    I have freinds in real life that use this site and we use it as a messaging device. I have a couple core mfp friends who
    log daily.. I am on everyday logging exercise and food.. Add me if you like.
  • LJH0604
    LJH0604 Posts: 17 Member
    Hey, feel free to friend me... I have a good group of friends on here who are very encouraging. I will have them reach out to you as well. Good luck on your journey... Let's motivate each other....