What do u eat for breakfast?

124»

Replies

• paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Rolled Oats, Light Milk and maybe some fruit + a protein shake or
    Scrambled Eggs with multigrain bread and a protein shake and maybe some grated cheese and or fritz
  • i_am_asparagus
    i_am_asparagus Posts: 336 Member
    On weekdays I have overnight oats (oats, natural yogurt and unsweetend almond milk left overnight in the fridge, in the morning I add flavoured protein powder and toppings such as fruit or berries). On weekends when I have more time I make either protein pancakes or protein French toast. Flavoured protein powder adds sweetness and I also usually use cinnamon, desiccated coconut or maple syrup to sweeten things up.
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    On weekdays I have overnight oats (oats, natural yogurt and unsweetend almond milk left overnight in the fridge, in the morning I add flavoured protein powder and toppings such as fruit or berries). On weekends when I have more time I make either protein pancakes or protein French toast. Flavoured protein powder adds sweetness and I also usually use cinnamon, desiccated coconut or maple syrup to sweeten things up.

damn only briefly thought of adding protein powder as a flavoring, sounds yummy
  • horsetrainer46
    horsetrainer46 Posts: 69 Member
    I make a breakfast shake every morning with coconut water, frozen strawberries or blueberries, 1/4 cup of quaker quick oats, 1 scoop of Dymatize ISO 100 banana or vanilla protein powder and a little pure stevia (not the grocery store kind, I get it in bulk on line. its just pure stevia with no additives). Blend it for a minute, its yummy and gives you great energy!
  • kaymon25
    kaymon25 Posts: 17 Member
    At the moment I eat 1 small pot of fat free natural yogurt with blueberries and raspberries. I'm thinking about adding a few walnuts with that too.
    I did buy some egg whites and was planning on making egg white omelette with spinach and/or mushrooms but I just don't have time to cook like that in the mornings.
    Another thing I sometimes have is 30/40 grams of mini wheats with 125ml of skimmed milk. I would like to eat more cereal but there are so many sugars/fats in them.
    Another healthy option is toasted brown bread with grilled turkey or bacon rashers, lightly fried mushrooms, poached or scrambled eggs, grilled tomatoes - I would have this but I don't get up early enough before work to have time to cook it!
  • glin23
    glin23 Posts: 460 Member
    hard boiled egg, carrot sticks, banana, peach.
  • Awesome! I like the oatmeal idea except I add tons of sugar & butter to mine... Is there something else that could be added for taste? I don't like plain oatmeal.

I like using fruit flavored tea instead of plain hot water and stevia. My fav is blueberry tea. Oatmeal is awesome because it has fiber and protein.
  • horsetrainer46
    horsetrainer46 Posts: 69 Member
    blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, peaches or bananas are all great in oatmeal.:smile:
  • xxtaliaxx
    xxtaliaxx Posts: 123
    Today I had some greek yogurt with fruit and granola along with a boiled egg.