Hi :0)

lkcowgirl88
lkcowgirl88 Posts: 7 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I've been using the app for the iTouch ipod but was introduced today to the online version. I'm a mom of 2 boys, 70+ pounds overweight, and struggling.

I enjoy reading, watching tv, listening to music, playing piano, photography, and beading.

Replies

• xPixie311x
    xPixie311x Posts: 8 Member
    NICE TO MEET YOU! I am new to the online program as well. I have been doing Weight Watcher's at home counting my points etc. using my points calculator, and my friend introduced me to this. It is wonderful. I am also 70+ over weight. I had spinal surgery in 2003 that caused me to gain 75 lbs., then I had two children. (now 4 and almost 1) I struggle because of my physical limitations. I suffer from migraines, Fibromyalgia, and some other health problems.

I enjoy crafting, photography, camping, and many other things. I am 33, and in South Florida. Add me if you like. The more support the better! <3
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Welcome :happy: My fiance added the free iPhone version so I can update my food & exercise if we're out somewhere, but I love this on-line version: I know you can do this - there is great support in numbers :flowerforyou:

Since I've started this site, I've lost my junk food-over-eating habit and picked up a new one: exercise! Never thought that would be me, but it's helped so much with all my back & nerve issues.

I live in Central FL: add me as a friend if you'd like as well: I am always right there with motivation & support when you need it. I know this is hard (peek at my profile) though with friends & support you can do this :flowerforyou:
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 581 Member
    Welcome to MFP online. This is a wonderful website and the people on here on sooo encouraging. You need friends...so, just click on my name and request me.
  • lkcowgirl88
    lkcowgirl88 Posts: 7 Member
    Thank you for the words of encouragment. :)
  • This is the right place to be for support and encouragement (and the mobile app is fabulous, so you don't have to worry about forgetting something while you're out!). Welcome!!
  • Welcome! Best of luck to you, motivation is a great way to make some awesome changes in life : ) Think of what a good example you are setting for your kids as well; as a fellow mom that really inspires me as well when I'm making good lifestyle choices.
This discussion has been closed.