Hi!! I'm Suzanne!

Options
Hello there, everyone. I've already lost 30 pounds from walking..just 70 more to go. My weight progress is differant..just how this site works I guess. I'm looking for support and to meet people on here thats on the same boat I am. :)

Replies

• turbojanem
    Options
    knowing that we are all in the same boat is why i like MFP. the encouragement is awesome here. and there's no poking or 'villes here.
    3 years ago i was 50 pounds heavier than i am today. and i still have about 20 more pounds to go till my goal. team work will help us all get to our goals.
  • SuzanneRogers
    SuzanneRogers Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow Suzanne !

MFP has a wide variety of people and everyone is supportive.. Just jump in and enjoy, there is wealth of knowledge, experience and support here. Just ask and someone will be there to help.

I've lost 64 and have last 12 to go.. I was stuck at 18 to go for months..
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I'm Lynn. I joined on 9/1 and have loved this site. So, you lost all that weight by walking, huh. I may have to give the exercise thing a try. :wink: There is wonderful moral support here. If you want to add me as a friend, just click on my "name" and request me. Good luck on your journey.
  • Damage483
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes for success on your journey. You've already done a great job by losing 30 lbs from walking. Keep up the awesome work. :)