30 Day Shred Challenge!

Options
Hey all!

So I am looking to do the 30 Day Shred from now Until Mid September. I have done it before and had some great results and am looking to do it again!

But what always helps is to have people to do it with so that we may support each other through Jillian's tough levels!

Anyone care to join me?

:)

Replies

• TravisHoltman76
    Options
    There is already a thread for this. Join us!
  • roxylola
    roxylola Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1 taday. Done it before but I forgot how tough it is the first couple of times. I shall be sore tomorrow! You will find there is always a ton of threads on here about it but it's all good :D
  • CooperSprings
    CooperSprings Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I just started my first day today and finished it about 10 minutes ago!
    I would love to help support you! =]
  • bergebl03
    bergebl03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Could you send me the link I will gladly join!
  • verasasha
    Options
    I started today aswell! :) First time working out since I had my baby, so it was pretty intense but awesome! Because I have a 4 week old I might not be motivated to do it every day, so I'd love to have other people to support me and to talk to!
  • roxylola
    roxylola Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Ran a bit short of time this morning so I shall do tonight instead. Not too sore or stiff today. Have reached the conclusion that the first session circuit is the toughest. If you can get through the first 10 minutes you will make it to the end, just a shame the first 10 minutes is hell!
  • verasasha
    Options
    I did day 7 of level 1 yesterday! Only 3 more days on level 1, woohoo! I can't wait to start getting tortured in different ways ;)