She deadlifts... do you?

124»

Replies

• johnrossmckay
    johnrossmckay Posts: 66 Member
    Just finished my deadlift workout.

All that matters is relative strength. A 220lb muscular man needs to deadlift a lot more than this girl to have the same strength to weight ratio. Pound for pound she is plenty strong. And it's also obvious that lifting heavy doesn't grow crazy bulk in her case. She looks very fit.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Just finished my deadlift workout.

All that matters is relative strength. A 220lb muscular man needs to deadlift a lot more than this girl to have the same strength to weight ratio. Pound for pound she is plenty strong. And it's also obvious that lifting heavy doesn't grow crazy bulk in her case. She looks very fit.

can we say wilkes co-efficient ;)
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member

can we say wilkes co-efficient ;)

if you can't, it's not good for you. Dem's da rules.
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Miley Cyrus should see this
  • johnrossmckay
    johnrossmckay Posts: 66 Member
    Yes I could have if I had intended to have people look it up so they knew what I was saying.

Wilks Formula is a coefficient that can be used to measure the strength of a powerlifter against other powerlifters despite the different weights of the lifters. Robert Wilks is the author of the formula.""- Wikipedia
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    who was looking at the bar? dayum.

What? She was lifting something?
  • ErinRibbens
    ErinRibbens Posts: 370 Member
    I do deadlift, but I didn't realize I should use ALL THE PLATES to look more impressive. :sad:
  • LilMissTalyn
    LilMissTalyn Posts: 106 Member
    I haven't quite mustered up the courage to do it at the gym yet....It's all in my head but there are all these muscular athletic people over there....and I feel like the fatty going to hog their **** while their just watching me thinking ummm....that's all you can lift? I'll get over it eventually, just not there yet....all those people over there are what I wanna be like when I grow up! lol