Jillian Michaels workouts?

Options
I'm 5'1 in height, small framed and weight about 115-117 lbs, i'm not mad overweight or anything, but i'm just looking to tone up a bit. I've lost 12 lbs, slowly and steadily and did weight training 2x a week and cardio 3x, I'm at a good place at the moment, not gonna focus on the scale any more, looking to tone up and build a bit of muscle!

I've read great things about Jillian's workouts, and just wondering out of her collection which one would be best suited for my goals? (Considering i'm not really looking to lose anymore, just to get stronger etc)

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• smerkord
    smerkord Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred and RIpped and 30 are both the same idea of 3 circuits of 3 mins strength, 2 mins cardio, and 1 minute abs. I didn't have much weight to lose, but I did tighten up and get stronger doing the 30 Day Shred. I run 3-4 half marathons and a handful of 10 and 5ks a year and I still feel these help me with strength and endurance.
  • horseryder77
    horseryder77 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of Jillian's workouts.
    I ran a half marathon 2 years ago and used her DVDs for cross training when I didn't have weight to lose.

I currently do have some weight to lose, but I'm still looking to tone up. Here are the ones I really like:

30 Day shred (classic.. if you want toning start at level 2 or 3 depending on how good of shape you are)
    Ripped in 30 (Love it. I like it more than the shred. I tend to be more sore after this one)
    Kickboxing fast fix (awesome toning and cardio)
    Killer abs (just started this one- LOVE! Could barely stand the next day my core was so tired lol)
    Yoga Meltdown (good for toning, too)

I'm currently cycling through these and I'm definitely feeling the burn. Good luck!
  • kerenelly
    kerenelly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of Jillian's workouts.
    I ran a half marathon 2 years ago and used her DVDs for cross training when I didn't have weight to lose.

I currently do have some weight to lose, but I'm still looking to tone up. Here are the ones I really like:

30 Day shred (classic.. if you want toning start at level 2 or 3 depending on how good of shape you are)
    Ripped in 30 (Love it. I like it more than the shred. I tend to be more sore after this one)
    Kickboxing fast fix (awesome toning and cardio)
    Killer abs (just started this one- LOVE! Could barely stand the next day my core was so tired lol)
    Yoga Meltdown (good for toning, too)

I'm currently cycling through these and I'm definitely feeling the burn. Good luck!

This is a really great help, thank you!