Would like some Body Revolution friends

Options
heathermariew
heathermariew Posts: 20
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hey I will be starting Jillian Body Revolution the week ofthe 19th. Would love some new friends. I am already in the group but need more friends to keep me motivated and sticking with it. Thank you!!

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    If you search MFP's groups, you will find quite a few groups dedicated to Jillian Michael's programs. You could try there to see if there are people already doing this or wanting to start :)
  • snackyme
    Options
    ive started it since yest !! Count me in with you ! Im new to fitness pal so i dont know how things work around here ! Hehe.
  • NadDrew
    NadDrew Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it, I'm at week 9...it is rough but worth it...my body is transforming like I've never seen before...you can add me...my diary is open for friends...
  • fitgirldanyel
    fitgirldanyel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started it three days ago. I have started it a couple of times in the past but have never gotten very far. I had my second son a little over two weeks ago so I am very motivated to stick with it this time~ Good luck to you and anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Edaq82
    Edaq82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started today! I was hoping to join a group for accountability purposes. I finished workout 1 and cardio 1 today, and I'm feeling pretty good. That said, I'll see what tomorrow brings!
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am starting today. I know a little later but I would not mind having some accountability. I just took my before pics. Very depressing but I am hoping to see some positive changes in the next 90 days. How are you liking the program so far?

Oh I will likely be running instead of doing the cardio as my husband and I recently completely C25K and I want to keep up running two days a week. I may do one day of cardio still but I may want that one day of rest.
  • birder4ever
    birder4ever Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please friend me. I just started today & could use your support as well!
  • justkj
    justkj Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started today too, would love some BR friends.
  • ann93080
    ann93080 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3/4 of Body Revolution. I would love the additional support and motivation - just add me as a friend!
  • snackyme
    Options
    im on week 3/4 toooo.. i lost 4.4 pounds uptil now. not seeing any major differences but im not losing hope
This discussion has been closed.