Damn pull your skirt down!!!!

Options
I've been using this site for a little while now. It's fascinating to come across people who are just like you, yet you've never met or seen them before. Some people even come from various parts of the world, which makes the entire social media buzz that much more ingenious. On the flip side you have those who are very uptight, stuck up, fake and just down right air heads!!!! What's the damn point of requesting or accepting friends if you're not going to interact? Or if you're going to simply delete them after a few days or so?

Replies

• hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    wait...what?
  • rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've been using this site for a little while now. It's fascinating to come across people who are just like you, yet you've never met or seen them before. Some people even come from various parts of the world, which makes the entire social media buzz that much more ingenious. On the flip side you have those who are very uptight, stuck up, fake and just down right air heads!!!! What's the damn point of requesting or accepting friends if you're not going to interact? Or if you're going to simply delete them after a few days or so?

I would say delete some of the 160+ people off your friends list and try and narrow it down to quality not quantity. If you fancy that kind of engagement I mean :)

Beyond that - I'm not sure 'Introduce yourself' is where we are meant to rant?
  • socrates02
    socrates02 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am glad we have a pretty good time talking to each other , but I do know what you mean this is not facebook .

:smooched:
  • rsjohnb
    rsjohnb Posts: 215 Member
    Options

Angry much.

chill big man, go to your happy place :)
  • siqiniq
    siqiniq Posts: 237 Member
    Options

So what's your point?
  • jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I delete when a guy gets way to "personal" You know disrespectful private messages. I don't mind the occasional flirt but when it gets sexual the delete button is my friend. This is not a dating site but I think some people might use it as one lol
  • tyraun_b
    tyraun_b Posts: 65
    Options

So what's your point?

i said it in the post
  • tyraun_b
    Options

Angry much.

chill big man, go to your happy place :)

nah never that....i just find it funny that so many people are uptight for nothing. it's not that serious.
  • tyraun_b
    Options
    I delete when a guy gets way to "personal" You know disrespectful private messages. I don't mind the occasional flirt but when it gets sexual the delete button is my friend. This is not a dating site but I think some people might use it as one lol

true
  • tyraun_b
    Options

Angry much.

no reason to be
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    If by "interact," you mean exchange messages of a sexual nature, you're in the wrong here. That is not the purpose of this site.
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

no reason to be
    [/quote]

So would you be angry if I told you you are reallllllly awesome...damn fine picture ya got there!!!
  • lisamarie1780
    lisamarie1780 Posts: 432 Member
    Options

they are called friend collectors..... delete them and move on. I much prefer quality over quantity any day.
  • CycleFlow
    Options
    Quick browse through your friends list and Im guessing most of them ("them" being the long list of young ladies....) wanted to see if you had any more of those profile pictures to look at.

;)
  • gordonclaudia
    gordonclaudia Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Quick browse through your friends list and Im guessing most of them ("them" being the long list of young ladies....) wanted to see if you had any more of those profile pictures to look at.

;)

that pic was nice to look at but i think he worked hard for it so i have to compliment him on it.
    I totally get his point some people on here do appear a little arrogant and uptight. if you are friends with someone you should interact support each other and give use full tips. and if they flirt a little maybe that's because they are giving you extra encouragement that your hard work it paying off.
    lighten up its not face to face. and if they accepted his friend req with that pic they know why they did and wouldn't mind some unsolicted flirting
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I agree with the suggestion of cutting down the list of "friends" to those who mutually suit you. Why keep the others on your list if they do nothing but irritate you?

8488541.png
  • CycleFlow
    Options

;)

that pic was nice to look at but i think he worked hard for it so i have to compliment him on it.
    I totally get his point some people on here do appear a little arrogant and uptight. if you are friends with someone you should interact support each other and give use full tips. and if they flirt a little maybe that's because they are giving you extra encouragement that your hard work it paying off.
    lighten up its not face to face. and if they accepted his friend req with that pic they know why they did and wouldn't mind some unsolicted flirting

Neither the original or my post had anything to do with flirting... and I never said anything was wrong with the pic. Many people around here are proud of their accomplishments.

My point is that when posting a photo like that - consider that some people may be friending you BASED on that specific photo. In which case you either have to deal with that as a fact and put up with it OR make better decisions when deciding who to accept friend requests from. Otherwise one might end up with friends who simply want to stalk their photos rather than chat, support and and like minded conversations....

Some one correct me if I seemed to miss the original point - but Im pretty sure that was it!
  • gordonclaudia
    Options

;)

Neither the original or my post had anything to do with flirting... and I never said anything was wrong with the pic. Many people around here are proud of their accomplishments.

My point is that when posting a photo like that - consider that some people may be friending you BASED on that specific photo. In which case you either have to deal with that as a fact and put up with it OR make better decisions when deciding who to accept friend requests from. Otherwise one might end up with friends who simply want to stalk their photos rather than chat, support and and like minded conversations....

Some one correct me if I seemed to miss the original point - but Im pretty sure that was it!

i think you missed it
  • gordonclaudia
    Options

;)

His question was why be friends if they are not going to interact or delete you after accepting you