Starting Focus T25 tomorrow August 26

Options
Hi!!! I am starting Focus T25 tomorrow!! I also will start with Shakeology. Any recommendations?? Will love to know who else is starting these workouts!! :smile: :smile:

Replies

• Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I start week 4 tomorrow and am totally loving these workouts! The time flies by and you get a great burn for a 25 min workout!! I think you'll love it! A recommendation, stretch before, it's killer on the calves :)
  • jmvvd2013
    Options
    Good luck! I start week 4 tomorrow and am totally loving these workouts! The time flies by and you get a great burn for a 25 min workout!! I think you'll love it! A recommendation, stretch before, it's killer on the calves :)
    Thanks for your good wishes :) And so far, have you seen good results?
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 3 lbs so far, an inch off my hips, and a half inch each off my waist, calves arms and thighs. I can feel a difference in my clothes and am starting to see a difference in different areas. I'm very happy with my results after finishing 3 weeks. The first week my diet was awful so I gained a few pounds but lost them again, so my over all would have been a little better. My own fault though :)
  • jmvvd2013
    Options
    Day #1 Done!!! I am a happy girl!!! :) Most of the time following Tanya on the modified version, but did it!! My major challenge is that I am not eating my snacks since my job has me literally seated all day!! :( Anyways super excited!!!!