kfoley2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    NAME: Kat

CITY/STATE: Tampa, Florida

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY: For-Ev-Errrr

HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER: 198

LOWEST WEIGHT EVER SINCE STARTING WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY: 126

CURRENT WEIGHT (STARTING WEIGHT FOR THIS CHALLENGE): 142

GOAL WEIGHT BY END OF THIS SEASON FINALE (NOT SURE WHEN THE FINALE IS...GUESSING END OF YEAR?): 133

NUTRITION PROGRAM FOR THIS CHALLENGE: WW and staying under 1350 calories (I don't know if this has happened yet, been trying for several weeks)

EXERCISE PROGRAM FOR THIS CHALLENGE: Running, Cycling. Been training for the Epcot Food and Wine Half Marathon Oct. 2nd. Next race goal is Nov. 21st.

Good Luck everyone!!!
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    so last week as a team we weighed in at 4222.20 ibs out of 18 members so far....we can still accept new ones
    our goal as a team by the time of BIGGEST LOSER SEASON 10'S FINALE IS TO WEIGH: 3628 Ibs going by people's goal weight they wanted to be at. So that's a loss of 592.20 ibs.

today is also weigh in day for the week....in which we do weigh in along with the biggest loser show....whatever time of day you want to weigh in you can. I weigh in in the mornings before i eat/drink
  • Tuplatano
    Tuplatano Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm In. THis is funny I was just loggin in to start an identical challenge myself but I'm glad you did already.

NAME: Juan

CITY/STATE: Liverpool, NY

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY: Started about 1.5 week ago. I'm actually re-sarting because 4-5 years ago i lost 65 LBS and gained back.

HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER: 220 LBS

LOWEST WEIGHT EVER SINCE STARTING WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY: 145

CURRENT WEIGHT (STARTING WEIGHT FOR THIS CHALLENGE): Statring weight 220 LBS 1.5 week ago. Current weight 217 LBS

GOAL WEIGHT BY END OF THIS SEASON FINALE (NOT SURE WHEN THE FINALE IS...GUESSING END OF YEAR?): My Goal weight by the end of this year is 193 LBS, My personal goal by May 1st 155LBS.

NUTRITION PROGRAM FOR THIS CHALLENGE: HEathy eating, Low Sugar, Low Fat, Low Calories

EXERCISE PROGRAM FOR THIS CHALLENGE: Cardio aleast 45 min per day , 5 times a week
  • Tuplatano
    Tuplatano Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Also how are you going to keep track of how much weight we are losing?
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Checking in...

SW: 230.2

Today's (Tuesday) Weigh in: 222.8 (-7.4)

Do we want more info than that? If so, let me know and I will edit. =)
  • SP0472
    SP0472 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Weigh In :

SW 340
    CW 328

Happy about that since I was sick and didn't exercise at all this past week.
  • jenniferjill
    Options
    NAME: Jennifer

CITY/STATE: Idaho

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY: 20 years off and on but recently since 11/09

HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER: 210

LOWEST WEIGHT EVER SINCE STARTING WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY: 176

CURRENT WEIGHT (STARTING WEIGHT FOR THIS CHALLENGE): 177

GOAL WEIGHT BY END OF THIS SEASON FINALE (NOT SURE WHEN THE FINALE IS...GUESSING END OF YEAR?): 150

NUTRITION PROGRAM FOR THIS CHALLENGE: Weight Watchers but with no obvious sugar, bread, processed foods, high protein.

EXERCISE PROGRAM FOR THIS CHALLENGE: 30 minutes of step aerobics daily

My Weight Watchers goal weight is 150, however my personal goal weight is anywhere in the 130's. By the end of the year I will be at WW goal weight and 6 weeks after that, I will have achieved lifetime status and be able to attend meetings for free as long as I'm within 2 pounds of 150. Until recently, I have not been even remotely serious about losing the weight but I'm doing it this time. I'm invested in an exercise program and healthy eating. I have to treat sugar, bread, starchy vegetables and process food as if I were addicted to them and refrain completely. I cannot eat just a little. Between exercise and my newly adopted eating habits I've lost 12 pounds, I'm feeling stronger, my mind is sharper and I feel really good. I am no longer looking for ways to avoid exercise but I'm finding ways to fit it in. It's working for me and I challenge the rest of this group to take the power back in your lives and achieve the goals you set for yourself. Good luck and good health to all.
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    SP0472 - DID U meant to say ur CW: is 338??? u posted ur CW: 328 but u said ur overall loss for this week is -2 ibs...CONGRATS ON THE LOSS...but i'm just checking in with u on that.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I actually weigh in on Fridays, however, I have to weigh in tomorrow for other reasons, so I will post my weight asap in the morning :)
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    starting weight: 167.4

current weight: 166.4

one pound lost :]
  • carcar63
    Options
    starting weight for this challenge 321
    current weight 319

lost 2#
  • SP0472
    SP0472 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    SP0472 - DID U meant to say ur CW: is 338??? u posted ur CW: 328 but u said ur overall loss for this week is -2 ibs...CONGRATS ON THE LOSS...but i'm just checking in with u on that.

Good catch! Yes, it should be 338 - down 2lbs :)
  • constancemwj
    Options
    I know I'm a little late. I missed BL last week and have been MIA for the last 3 months, but I'm back on track and would love to join you guys if its not to late.

NAME: Connie

CITY/STATE: Strasburg, Co

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY: 21/2 years

HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER: 175

LOWEST WEIGHT EVER SINCE STARTING WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY:140 last June

CURRENT WEIGHT (STARTING WEIGHT FOR THIS CHALLENGE): 142.6 as of this morning.

GOAL WEIGHT BY END OF THIS SEASON FINALE (NOT SURE WHEN THE FINALE IS...GUESSING END OF YEAR?): 135

NUTRITION PROGRAM FOR THIS CHALLENGE: stay within my calories, eating more fruits and veggies

EXERCISE PROGRAM FOR THIS CHALLENGE: workout 20min, 5 day per week
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in this morning. I'll post it tomorrow.
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    to all who are newbies that just joined us yes you are in...we always welcome newcomers
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I'm still sitting at 204, darn sodium..
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Current weight--262.4
    Starting weight--264.0

-1.6 lb. Not too shabby!
  • julyamy
    Options
    SW 162.0
    CW 157

-5 lbs. WooHoo I"ll take that!
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    for the remaining weeks let's do a challenge each week:

CHALLENGE WEEK1: TRACK HOW MANY OZ OF WATER U DRINK A DAY
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    SW: 208
    CW: 207 (as of my last official weigh-in on saturday. tues i hit TOM and now the scale shows me being up 7 lbs!)