Need to get healthy

Options
Hello, I am new here, just signed up today! I'm hoping for some moral support, since I just relocated, and have no family or friends here. I am slowly meeting the neighbors, but my self esteem is holding me back. Joining this forum will help me stay on track. Nice to meet you all.

Replies

• kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I just moved FROM Door County, WI 2 years ago and I don't know a single soul where I moved to and I joined for the support t. I have a lot of weight to lose and I want to be that skinny girl that my husband first met 11 1/2 years a go.
  • daniellesite
    daniellesite Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    HI and welcome! I've been on here for a little over two weeks and this is the best site ever! You will get so much support from people that are on the same journey as yourself. I love this site and hope you find it as helpful and motivating as I have. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Take a look at some of my friends and you can add them as well and they will just love to share all their tips with you and anyone wanting to make better choices. Take care. :smile:
  • ColetteDuchnowski
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I have been on this site for just about 1 month. There are a lot of supportive people on here and we all want the same thing..to eat and be healthy.
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here a month or so and it's great. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp
  • peanut352
    peanut352 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This website is absolutely awesome! Your going to love it here! Glad you could join us! :flowerforyou:
  • turbojanem
    Options
    welcome!!! the calorie counting and exercise tracking is a great way to keep us on path to healthier lifestyles.
  • nikkijennings
    nikkijennings Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    HI and welcome! I've been on here for a little over two weeks and this is the best site ever! You will get so much support from people that are on the same journey as yourself. I love this site and hope you find it as helpful and motivating as I have. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Take a look at some of my friends and you can add them as well and they will just love to share all their tips with you and anyone wanting to make better choices. Take care. :smile:

Ditto!!!!! With a huge welcome!!! You'll consider how you ever lived without MFP I'm sure :-)