What's your biggest fear?

Options
bingefreeaubree
bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
My biggest fear is of mice. It sounds absolutely ridiculous but whenever I've seen one in my basement I've practically had a coronary. Maybe if I saw one outside I wouldn't be as freaked out, but when one's in my house it's just so gross and even if I set a trap and catch it, I won't set foot in the basement for weeks after the fact. I worked out in my basement and I was doing push-ups when a mouse ran past me before... That was the end of my workouts in the basement! *shudders* I also am terrified of elevators since I got stuck in one for over an hour when I was a child and the doors had to be pried open by firefighters since the electricity had powered down and everything. :noway:

Everyone has a phobia of some sort. SO! What is your biggest fear?

Replies

• JDMarlowe
    JDMarlowe Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    bats..... flying blood sucking creatures.....
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Emotional anguish ..
  • bingefreeaubree
    Options
    bats..... flying blood sucking creatures.....
    Holy crap, I totally forgot that some bats do that!! I've seen them fly outside at night sometimes and never even thought to take cover.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Crumpets.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    my biggest fear is people finding out what my biggest fear is.....
  • bingefreeaubree
    Options
    Crumpets.
    Haha aren't those like english muffins kind of? What's the story with those? Are you deathly allergic to an ingredient in them or something? Or just totally kidding? I can never tell when you guys are being sarcastic :tongue:
  • eidnahenri2
    Options
    I'm most afraid of outliving my children.
  • l00nylovegood
    l00nylovegood Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Spiders... actually, lets open that up to bugs of all kinds... *shudders*
  • umhereyougo
    Options
    Like foreal? Is burning alive... quite honestly one of the worst ways to go.. Sorry don't mean to be a Debbie downer lol
  • stylistchicky
    stylistchicky Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I'm freakishly afraid of spiders. I got bit by a brown recluse...and it wasn't pretty. Now I completely overreact when I see any spider. Once I jumped into a lake to cool off real quick. When I went to climb out a spider as big as my fist...ok half a fist...ok so maybe it was the size of a quarter...nickel was sitting on the lader, it hissed at me..well in my mind it did. I totally panicked fell and swallowed a bunch of water because I was screaming like I was being murdered. I refused to come out even though I was probably going drown....it was a better option than having to face that devil creature again. My dad had to throw me a life jacket and kill the spider.
  • stylistchicky
    Options
    I'm most afraid of outliving my children.
    Yeah that's no joke. I don't have kids but I legit can't think of anything worse.
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Light mayo
  • bingefreeaubree
    Options
    Like foreal? Is burning alive... quite honestly one of the worst ways to go.. Sorry don't mean to be a Debbie downer lol
    Haha no that's okay! That's a very legitimate fear; I couldn't even begin to imagine how terrible that must be :frown:
  • JDMarlowe
    JDMarlowe Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm freakishly afraid of spiders. I got bit by a brown recluse...and it wasn't pretty. Now I completely overreact when I see any spider. Once I jumped into a lake to cool off real quick. When I went to climb out a spider as big as my fist...ok half a fist...ok so maybe it was the size of a quarter...nickel was sitting on the lader, it hissed at me..well in my mind it did. I totally panicked fell and swallowed a bunch of water because I was screaming like I was being murdered. I refused to come out even though I was probably going drown....it was a better option than having to face that devil creature again. My dad had to throw me a life jacket and kill the spider.

Spiders would be my second... I was also bitten by one, but mine was a black widow... Them boogers HURT.... Although I have NO problem at all in killing them!!
  • stylistchicky
    Options

Spiders would be my second... I was also bitten by one, but mine was a black widow... Them boogers HURT.... Although I have NO problem at all in killing them!!
    At least you can get close enough to kill them. Eeek!
  • bingefreeaubree
    Options
    Anyone afraid of airplanes? I hate them! Not sure if that's my *biggest* fear but still I'd rather drive 2 days straight than take a plane!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Cthulhu.

Oh, and spiders.
  • Shan790
    Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Its either my claustrophobia or my fear that the only way ill lose weight is to replace all breads with cauliflower imitators.
  • Shan790
    Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Cthulhu.

Oh, and spiders.

Dang it you had to bring up Cthulhu didnt you !
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    That I'm powerful beyond measure