Fun and flexible exercise tips?

Apologies if there are posts like this (there probably are) but can anyone recommend some fun and flexible exercise tips - things I can do at home? I really don't want to join a gym again, but I get bored easily. Any help appreciated!

Bubs

Replies

• mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    That all depends on what your goals are.
  • Goal, quite simply, is to keep losing weight, and keep it off. I'm not particularly worried about being a super athlete, I just want to be healthy. I have lost 2 stone over the last 2 months, but now I'm back to normal working I won't be anywhere near as active.
  • John1610
    John1610 Posts: 31 Member
    If you have a treadmill you should start the "couch to 5k" progamme, you can download the podcasts from http://www.nhs.uk/livewell/c25k/Pages/couch-to-5k.aspx.

But it is much more fun to do outdoors! Sticking to a set prorgamme has kept my interest and stopped me from getting bored.
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Goal, quite simply, is to keep losing weight, and keep it off. I'm not particularly worried about being a super athlete, I just want to be healthy. I have lost 2 stone over the last 2 months, but now I'm back to normal working I won't be anywhere near as active.

Try the Insanity or p90x workout DVDs. All that you need is some space a couple of dumbbells I believe.

But in regards to you getting bored - Don't.