Need Friends & motivation!!

Hi, I'm new here... need friends for motivation. I'd love to help motivate others as well. Please add me

Replies

• TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    I'm new here and dealing with the same issues.
  • im in the same boat,

My name is Myndi! im 5'7 and 172 lbs. 5 months back i was doing high cardio to gain muscle mass. I had started out at 150, made it down to 140 and dropped 2 sizes in 1 month and a half, i take it i had lost a lot of fat. I was zumbaing for an hour and a half for 5 days a week and went to the gym four days out of the week to do weight training and cardio. Recently, as of 2 months ago, i had gotten a job in in home nursing and my weight has rocketed to 172. i have not zumba'd for been to the gym since starting my job. I try to watch what i eat due to long hours in the home and not getting the chance to stop by the gym. My job doesnt give me time to cook so i find myself eating out often :<

Im always telling myself ill do it tomorrow, i have to much to do. I do this everyday and soon its been a week then two. I lack motivation right now and i need it badly, im a friendly person and help to help others, i just cannot seem to get myself to go out and do things myself :<
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    That's what I do too, Myndi. I get inside of my head and convince myself that I can do it tomorrow or I can make up for it, knowing I won't. It's hard to stay motivated when I'm the only one in this house that works out.
  • Hello, nice to meet you all.

I am looking for motivation as well. I am currently 5'3" and at 182lbs. I have been diagnosed with PCOS, GAD, fibro myalgia, and asthma. Because of this, I am on a butt-load of medications (i.e. birth control and anti-depressants).

I want to lose this "medical weight" and be at 145lbs! Lets help each other =]
  • allories
    allories Posts: 25
    Hi there, same here as well.... Just decided to lose some weight and joined here yesterday~
    feel free to add me too =D
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    I love the community here! Feel free to add me if you're looking for active friends!