Anyone else have 30 pounds to lose?

Options
Hello All,

So far I've lost 77 pounds and currently weigh 165(I believe I weight less now - I'm doing a no scale month). I have 30 pounds left to lose to lose and I'll be at my goal weight! If you are in the same boat - please share what you will be doing to get rid of the last 30 :-D

Ebonie

Replies

• strick1982
    Options
    Me, me! I have 30 more lbs. to lose. I have no plan yet. I'm trying out different things right now to get the loss going again. For the last 8 months it's been trial and error for me.
  • sweepgurl101
    Options
    Hey Strick! I've been eating clean for about 2 weeks. I haven't weighed myself, but I can already notice a HUGE difference in the way my clothes fit. What have you tried over the last few months?
  • liquidjem
    liquidjem Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Me too. I am in that boat with you! I have found that running has given me the best results so far, but its been hurting my knees, so I need to try other things, so suggestions and friend adds would be helpful! Sharing is caring right?
  • umhereyougo
    Options
    Hey there!! Im documenting my transformation on YouTube because its kinda hard keeping in touch with family when everyone works. So you can track my progress at my channel umhereyougo2686 if you want. Im not really busy throughout the day so more than likely if you message me ill answer right away. Im very supportive and am trying to get rid of 30 or more pounds by the end of this year! I hope we can support each other! good luck!!
  • sjanejack
    sjanejack Posts: 158
    Options
    Well, I am at about 180 pounds. I would like to lose more than 30 pounds. For me 150 pounds would be considered a little overweight for my height. So, i guess I still have work to do.
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

I've lost around 40lbs and have another 30lbs to go!!!

Please everyone/anyone in a similar position, add me!!!

I've given myself a target of Christmas.... I would ideally like to have lost 20lbs by then!!!! We can do this ! :)

X
  • BetterKimmer
    BetterKimmer Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Me too! I want to lose another 30lbs. Or maybe 40?? I want to get to 165 to see where I stand then decide on the rest. Love to do it with a similar group. I am sticking with the cleaner side of eating which helped me lose the first 40lbs and continuing the strength training I have been ramping up on since the spring. Add me!
  • Amwhite1986
    Amwhite1986 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I've lost 39lbs, and am at 175. I'd like to lose another 30 and get down to 145.
    I have 160 listed right now as more of a short term goal.... Baby steps and all that.

I don't really have another plan other than to keep doing what I'm doing and hope the numbers keep dropping. I did recently up my calories last week after deciding I probably wasn't eating enough, dropped a pound since so I'll keep trying it a bit longer.
  • sweepgurl101
    Options
    Me too. I am in that boat with you! I have found that running has given me the best results so far, but its been hurting my knees, so I need to try other things, so suggestions and friend adds would be helpful! Sharing is caring right?

Congrats on you weight loss so far :-D I personally HATE running lol! Have you thought about low impact cardio - maybe cycling? It would be a nice change and you still get a great workout!
  • mesandri
    mesandri Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good for you guys! I have 30 more to go and then I'm at my happy weight. I've only lost about ten and I've been maintaining my weight loss, but not losing more, so I think I need to change my eating habits quite a bit. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see how you guys are holding up :D
  • jessannprice
    jessannprice Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I've noticed my protein intake has been very low while dieting...

So I'm upping my protein to at least 100 grams (or more) a day and keeping (trying to keep) my carbs under 100 grams a day.

Also, I'm going to up my weights that I use during my workout videos.

Add me if you want :)

Good luck!!
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Down 100. 30 remaining. Seems to be taking more effort than the middle 70 #. :bigsmile:
  • Luuvy
    Luuvy Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I'm down 26 with 50 to go..feel free to add me:-)
  • sweepgurl101
    Options
    Well, I am at about 180 pounds. I would like to lose more than 30 pounds. For me 150 pounds would be considered a little overweight for my height. So, i guess I still have work to do.

Honestly, it's about what you feel comfortable with. It's just a number! You may hit 150lbs and say "hmmm I look good and feel good, I'm not losing another pound!"
  • mbrou28
    mbrou28 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I lost 73 pounds ( I weighed in at 160 this morning) and would like to lose about 30 more pounds. Since I'm 5' 2" that would put me in the health range for my age. I'd love to have some new friends with the same goal!
  • doublegrrr24
    Options
    I should try the no scale month too. but it makes me kind of nervous. lol What do you eat ? how many calories ? I'd like to lose another 40-50 lbs...Congrats on losing 77 lbs :)
  • sweepgurl101
    Options
    Hi :)

I've lost around 40lbs and have another 30lbs to go!!!

Please everyone/anyone in a similar position, add me!!!

I've given myself a target of Christmas.... I would ideally like to have lost 20lbs by then!!!! We can do this ! :)

X

That is a great goal date and you are absolutely right - WE CAN DO IT!
  • Event_Horizon975
    Event_Horizon975 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    ME!! I lost 55 :happy: am back up about 8 :sad: and want to lose 38 from here. :bigsmile:
  • nks798
    nks798 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 31-28 and would love to have some friends to keep me motivated during my journey. Last year I was at 132 and gained some weight while trying to get pregnant.. I got pregnant when I weighed 147 lb and was at 182 when my son was born.. am now at 159. Let's do this :)
  • KatC_88
    KatC_88 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have lost total 63lbs and have about 36lbs to go until I am at goal(By the end of year!)! I am very motivated and love to have friends that are as motivated as I am! We can all do this ladies!