Anyone else have 30 pounds to lose?

Options
2»

Replies

• jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! 30 pounds is my goal, I'll see after that how much more I want to lose, if any
  • sweepgurl101
    Options
    I should try the no scale month too. but it makes me kind of nervous. lol What do you eat ? how many calories ? I'd like to lose another 40-50 lbs...Congrats on losing 77 lbs :)

Thank you so much - It was hard work trying to lose that. Let me tell you it's been 2 weeks since I stepped on a scale and it is HARD. I'm tempted to just weigh myself every time I go to the gym, but I'm going to stick it out! I go based off my clothing - how it fits and how my body looks. I feel like I lost about 10lbs already, but I guess I'll have to wait and find out :-S

Right now I eat clean - The basics of eating clean include - eating lots of fruits and vegetables. These are straight from nature - the idea is to stay away from anything that may have been altered in any way. My calories depend on what types of activities I do.

Weekends - 1200 because I really do workout too much on my days off

Weekdays - Anywhere from 1200 - 1500 calories because I workout alot.

My weekday workout are:

Fast pace walk - 30 minutes
    Pilates - 60 minutes
    Ripped (similar to P90X) - 60 minutes
    Boxing - 60 minutes
    Circuit Training - 30 minutes
    Personal Training - 60 minutes
    Zumba - 60 minutes
    Suspension Training - 60 minutes
    Yoga - 60 minutes

How I manage to squeeze all of this in - I have no idea lol. I train alot because I'm prepping for a fitness competition.
  • sweepgurl101
    Options
    Hey there!! Im documenting my transformation on YouTube because its kinda hard keeping in touch with family when everyone works. So you can track my progress at my channel umhereyougo2686 if you want. Im not really busy throughout the day so more than likely if you message me ill answer right away. Im very supportive and am trying to get rid of 30 or more pounds by the end of this year! I hope we can support each other! good luck!!

I will def check out your channel! Great idea - nothing like having support to keep you motivated :-D
  • RunAmock
    RunAmock Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have lost 42 and would like to lose another 30. I am doing lots of protein and green veggies. Protein smoothies. Basically trying to eat clean. I just had surgery but I am allowed to start cycling again so I will be doing a lot of that until I can incorporate my running back in.
  • sweepgurl101
    Options
    Wow Fishguy 100!!!!! That's amazing :-D
  • doublegrrr24
    Options
    I should try the no scale month too. but it makes me kind of nervous. lol What do you eat ? how many calories ? I'd like to lose another 40-50 lbs...Congrats on losing 77 lbs :)

Thank you so much - It was hard work trying to lose that. Let me tell you it's been 2 weeks since I stepped on a scale and it is HARD. I'm tempted to just weigh myself every time I go to the gym, but I'm going to stick it out! I go based off my clothing - how it fits and how my body looks. I feel like I lost about 10lbs already, but I guess I'll have to wait and find out :-S

Right now I eat clean - The basics of eating clean include - eating lots of fruits and vegetables. These are straight from nature - the idea is to stay away from anything that may have been altered in any way. My calories depend on what types of activities I do.

Weekends - 1200 because I really do workout too much on my days off

Weekdays - Anywhere from 1200 - 1500 calories because I workout alot.

My weekday workout are:

Fast pace walk - 30 minutes
    Pilates - 60 minutes
    Ripped (similar to P90X) - 60 minutes
    Boxing - 60 minutes
    Circuit Training - 30 minutes
    Personal Training - 60 minutes
    Zumba - 60 minutes
    Suspension Training - 60 minutes
    Yoga - 60 minutes

How I manage to squeeze all of this in - I have no idea lol. I train alot because I'm prepping for a fitness competition.

That is truly amazing. Kudos to you!! :) and Good luck at your competition!
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Wow how do you fit all that in!? Good for you.

I had want to lose about 10 but I decided last night that 30 would be great. I am at 167 so that would put name (obvously) in the 130s . Haven't seen those numbers in YEARS. I am planning on figure skating in a competition next year with a partner and he has to be able to lift me. I think if I were in the 130s I would be much easier to lift than the 150s.

I pan in eating well and exercising a lot. I am sure it can be done.
  • jmbcab7
    jmbcab7 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have 31 more lbs to lose before I have reached my first weight loss
    Goal. My first weight loss goal is to get to 200 lbs then I will set
    A new goal.

I left this community for awhile I tried ww but had no luck with them.
    I'm back and looking forward to going on this journey together.

Wishing you a great day.

Jimmy.
  • Bikini_by_30
    Bikini_by_30 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose about 30 more pounds (really I don't care about the number, it's when I've reached a point when Im happy with ME)... I've lost 36 pounds to date (some prior to MFP). Took the summer off and now Im ready to get back into my routine! Woohoo! :happy:

I don't like to follow a 'diet', I just like eating healthy foods in moderation. It's all about being able to maintain this lifestyle once I've reached a happy and healthy weight, and for me, that is not cutting out things that are 'bad' foods, but learning to use portion control and moderation. Finding a balance is more important to me then cutting out foods that I enjoy (chips, chocolate, candy, oh my)!! :love:

Thank goodness for a gym at my office, that helps me ALOT! I do eat about half my calories back from exercise because I find I need a bit of extra fuel some days. My training includes:

Monday - Crossfit
    Tuestday - MMA Strength and Conditioning
    Wednesday - Cardio
    Thursday - MMA Strength and Conditioning
    Friday - Cardio
    Saturday or Sunday - Spin

Always, always, always looking for extra motivation and support so feel free to add me!! :happy:
  • sweepgurl101
    Options
    Hi,

I have 31 more lbs to lose before I have reached my first weight loss
    Goal. My first weight loss goal is to get to 200 lbs then I will set
    A new goal.

I left this community for awhile I tried ww but had no luck with them.
    I'm back and looking forward to going on this journey together.

Wishing you a great day.

Jimmy.

Hello Jimmy,

Welcome back! If you have any questions about anything please don't hesitate to message me. I added you - so you are now my friend :-D
  • sweepgurl101
    Options
    Looking to lose about 30 more pounds (really I don't care about the number, it's when I've reached a point when Im happy with ME)... I've lost 36 pounds to date (some prior to MFP). Took the summer off and now Im ready to get back into my routine! Woohoo! :happy:

I don't like to follow a 'diet', I just like eating healthy foods in moderation. It's all about being able to maintain this lifestyle once I've reached a happy and healthy weight, and for me, that is not cutting out things that are 'bad' foods, but learning to use portion control and moderation. Finding a balance is more important to me then cutting out foods that I enjoy (chips, chocolate, candy, oh my)!! :love:

Thank goodness for a gym at my office, that helps me ALOT! I do eat about half my calories back from exercise because I find I need a bit of extra fuel some days. My training includes:

Monday - Crossfit
    Tuestday - MMA Strength and Conditioning
    Wednesday - Cardio
    Thursday - MMA Strength and Conditioning
    Friday - Cardio
    Saturday or Sunday - Spin

Always, always, always looking for extra motivation and support so feel free to add me!! :happy:

I keep hearing lots about crossfit. How do you like it and how much progress have you made with your regimen?