Hi from Canada!

chicabean420
chicabean420 Posts: 173 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm Kristi and I joined myfitness pal after seeing it as a free app on my iPod. I LOVE IT. I've been using it for almost a month, and love it. I love how a lot of foods/brands found in Canada are in the system, and how it's super easy to use.

I look forward to being a part of the online community too!

Replies

• Topbobdog
    Topbobdog Posts: 55 Member
    Welcome to the site

your friendly neighbor from the south !
  • Hi. I just joined this diet about a month ago. Me and my mother in law are doing this together. It is really hard. I am trying to loose my pregnancy weight.
  • Welcome, from another Canadian "Hay River" - it's a great site, a lot of support and a lot of helpful info - enjoy your journey:)
  • Welcome, from another Canadian "Hay River" - it's a great site, a lot of support and a lot of helpful info - enjoy your journey:)
  • I'm Canadian too! Saskatchewan.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Hi, from off the coast of B.C.
    This is a wonderful site, I've been here since late may and have been shedding 5/month since then. Hope to keep it up. My moto is to enjoy the journey. I'd love to keep in touch so I am sending friend request.
    Shel
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Hello from small town Saskatchewan!!!! Glad you found us.
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Hello from Winnipeg, this is a great site with so many helpful people.
  • jojo0909
    jojo0909 Posts: 115 Member
    Another Canadian here, too! Friends with Bonnie555 in Hay River. Welcome to the site. It is awesome!
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Hi...one more Canadian welcome to you from Toronto. This site is amazing with so much support here for you! Add me as a friend if you're looking for some extra encouragement. We can help each other on our goals! Hello to all the other Canadians in the thread...
  • Welcome Kristi!
    Julie here. Fellow Cdn. LOVE this site and sounds like you do too. Friend me if you like. Cheers!
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Hi from Southern ON. I just joined the site a few days ago. Loving it!!!!
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Hey there..welcome to MFP! I'm from Canada too...Wpg!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Me too!
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Welcome! :smile: So many Canucks wahoo!!! I'm from NS
  • Welcome from me in Winnipeg ! :O)
This discussion has been closed.