Hip Hop Abs

Options
Anyone doing Hip Hop Abs from BeachBody? I do not see it listed in the exercise area. It is fun !

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I do rockin body..its on sale through the site same guy 27 bucks
  • heytheresierra
    Options
    i love Hip Hop Abs!! i dont use it often, i prefer T25, but hip hop abs is ALOT of fun lol!! when did u start?!
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    I do it on and off. I love this workout, it is very effective.
  • NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs is a lot of fun! To be able to actually bring myself to exercise I needed something FUN and Shaun T brought that with that DVD set! I want to try T25, I love the concept of really focusing for a short time and getting great results. I'm doing ChaLEAN Extreme now and boy is she kicking my butt!!
  • shawnakrebs
    shawnakrebs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am doing Hip Hop Abs after my Insanity workout. I don't get as good of a workout with Hip Hop Abs as I do Insanity (obviously), but I do love the video. It really targets your abs and the moves are fun.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I started hip hop abs about w weeks ago, and it is fun. I have Insanity, p90x n TF, and so on but this is the one that I should have started with from the beginning!!
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Just started Hip Hop Abs on Monday, I'm enjoying it so far. But I still find I need to do something else after to get a better calorie burn. So I usually do some Zumba as well. But I love any type of dancing workout so that's what sold me on it. And after having two babies a nice tummy is also a perk ;) I think I'm going to try Insanity next though!