New member!

Options
Hi, my name is Sunny and I am 29 years old. I just started doing the T25 workout program with my sister and her fiance a few weeks ago. We are on week 3, but so far I haven't seen any changes in my body besides my endurance improving. I've actually gained 1.4 lbs, which is pretty discouraging, even though most people say its just muscle gain.

I started working out after I saw a picture of myself where I looked absolutely awful. Upon weighing myself I realized I had gained 16 lbs since last summer. I begangoing to the gym in March but didn't have much success so I decided to give T25 a try after my sister became a BeachBody coach. I'm a bit disappointed in my lack of weight loss at this point, but I'm determined to keep trying. I'm hoping that joining this group will help to keep me motivated and push me to keep going.

Replies

• mike_usmc
    mike_usmc Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey there and even though you joined in 2011, welcome! It can be hard to do all that work and not see results. Eventually you will get there!! Your body has to get over a 'shock' your putting it through before it gives you results. Stick with it, I think you'll be happy! Ive tried insanity, and I've got T25, but havent tried it yet. Good luck!
  • PLoveElliott
    PLoveElliott Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Feel free to add me. I just started doing the T25 videos as well. I am in week 2. I know this is easier said than done, but don't get discouraged. Keep at it and you will start to see the results that you want too. Just out of curiosity, have you reviewed your diet? I noticed that was my biggest problem. I was moving a lot...but it was my diet that was getting in my way. So I changed it up.

Congrats on getting through 3 weeks of T25 so far!