Who waits for midnight? lol

Options
I work nights so it's easy for me to stare at the clock and wait until the clock turns midnight. Just wondering.:drinker:

Replies

• cattymiss
    Options
    ME TOO! LOL
  • Lisatru62
    Options
    People who are night owls wait for the dawn of a new diet day, why not?
  • madcatwechanged
    Options
    People who are night owls wait for the dawn of a new diet day, why not?

Good point.:wink:
  • breelj
    Options
    I work nights and we eat lunch at 1 a.m.... so I start that as my new day and that meal is breakfast.
  • ladymac67
    ladymac67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I do it too.:blushing:
  • AsMama
    Options
    I do!
  • Eric_Geary
    Eric_Geary Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I work nights and we eat lunch at 1 a.m.... so I start that as my new day and that meal is breakfast.

I have a 1am lunch too but because I usually bring like chicken and rice I put it in my lunch slot and then when I wake up at like 3pm I have breakfast. I was also wondering how other people wh worked nights logged food.
  • leanmass24
    leanmass24 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Yep.... I couldnt wait tonight... not so that i could eat more, but because I want this night over with... seems like time is going backwards. I think that midnight is gonna become Chai time for me.
  • KnightOwl
    Options
    I always wait for midnight haha. In fact I stare at the clock most nights waiting for 6am :-p My food diary is set up so that I log what I eat between midnight and 6am, 6am and noon, noon and 6p and 6p to midnight. I work nights so my schedule is never normal. This also helps keep on track for my nights off. So far it's been the easiest way to track..
  • MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    My food diary is open to everyone if you want to see how I do it. I just act like I'm "normal" haha. My saturday starts when I wake up at 3pm and ends when I go to bed at 6am (sunday morning) but I log all my food under saturday. I don't get caught up in the real hours. Works for me!
  • seearainbow
    seearainbow Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    great topic! I was wondering about how other night shift workers logged their food as well!

Megjo--I tend to do the same thing as you. But I'm starting to think maybe I will switch and stick to midnight to midnight. But I am afraid I'll be starving then on my days off if I worked the night before because I will have eaten so many of my calories before noon!
  • dj_stevie_c
    Options
    My day starts when I wake up, it ends when I go to sleep, no matter what times I do....