Today Show Club! (Everyone Always Welcome)

Options

Replies

• familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    jessica I love tinker bell and so does my daughter she is the type of person who could watch the same movie over and over and over.. As loing as it keep her busy I am good with that..

Bobbie- IS not feeling well, She needs to rest she has a lot on her plate..

I am thinking this after noon after I work with my hubby to take son to batting cages as we have a game tomorrow.

I have to pick up my race bib and packet friday for race on sat.. I am so excited my dad would be so proud..

Marcie- How is g daughter??

Deneeen and KIm- where are ya'll,?? are you lurking??

I am off to the gym lifting weight from 5-530 then cardio until 620.. I am feeling better actually I feel amazing.. I got a compliment yesterday in the gym this one guy said man tamara your ripped made me feel good!!

Have an awesome day ya'll its hump day, where did this week go??
  • addiograsso
    Options
    Hello Ladies -
    Not lurking - just soooooo far behind I'm starting to lap myself.

Marcie - Please, please know we are praying for you and your granddaughter. Nothing more frightening than seeing a child sick. That is so scary. I will pray for her and you and your daughter that there is a speedy recovery. My daugher is 2 years old and that just hits too close to home. hang in there - again, I am so sorry.

Bobbi - Hope you feel better - we need you girl - YOU'VE PUSHED YOURSELF toooo much - you have A LOT on your plate

Tamara - Glad you are feeling better - and speaking of too much on your plate?!?!?!? :)

Jessica - TRU and BRU ARE INFAMOUS for not being so good about coupons. Good luck and good for you on spending $1.45 - whoo hoo!!!! Tinkerbell - my 9 year old loves her. My 2 year old will watch anything her big sister watches and yes, like Tamara's daughter - watches them over and over. She LOVES the Land Before Time series right now.
    Good Luck on Saturday - that is so incredible - I JUST CAN NOT IMAGINE running a marathon - did that ever seem inconceivable to you?!??!?! You'll do great and I'm sure Daddy Hansen would be VERY proud. I know my Daddy would be so happy if I ever lost this weight... :(

Well, ladies I'm in a funk!!!!! I am so displeased with myself and all of a sudden looking at this like i have such a LONG way to go and I'm soooooo tired of being FAT!!!! I look in the mirror and just hate myself and yet, my food choices have not been great and my exercise is non-existent. I am so overwhelmed with life that I don't know how to keep up. (and yes, I know i'm talking to ladies who have TONS, TONS, TONS to handle - and somehow you all manage to do it so gracefully...).
    I haven't been logging my food that well and the scale is not moving too very fast - I KNOW i'm not eating THAT badly, but I could do better, but i'm just in a bad cycle/rut...
    I know i've only been at this a month +++, but I'm in a rut... I so don't want to be fat anymore... :(
    sorry to vent - just having a bad day/week... :(

Deneen
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Deneen- Girl dont get discouraged, its one step at a time, its one bite, at a time, its one day at a time.. Slow and steady wins the race!!!

Bobbie- I hope you are feeling bettter I am here for you if you need me, and oh yeah no CICI'S

Marcie- Any news on grand daughter>??

Jessica- You enjoying tinker bell??

I am in a awesome mood today... What can I say.. Working tomorrow, baseball game tonight then off to pick up packet tomorrow and spending sme much needed hubby time,..

Deneen- No I never thought the words I am signing up for a half marathon would come out of my mouth, but its my passion I love to do it and it am free when I am doing it, it gives me time to think to myself, sing whatever, I am a bird and I could just keep on runnin ( most of the time anyways)

But we all have days that we are down, you have seen bobbie and I down and this team has only been together a short time..So get your chin up today is a new day,smile and move on with it!!

I am outta here gonna make kiddos lunch then head to the gym to read!!
  • MNLopez
    MNLopez Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies,

Just a quick update. Grandbaby is out of the hospital. Thank you Jesus! It was such a horrible experience! My little baby lost 5 lbs in 8 days, she was so dehydrated they couldn't even find a vein for an IV, they had to put it on her foot. :cry:

We are so wiped out right now, I can't even think straight. Eating wise I haven't been the best and excercise has been silch! I am not expeciting any weigh loss this week at all. I am not so motivated right now. Hopefully next week it will all go back to normal and I can start this up again. I am logging food as best I can remember, but I woldn't call it the most accurate. I am missing the walking/jogging.

You all have a wonderful rest of the week!

Tamara- I am so glad you are feeling better!
    Bobbie- Get well soon! I miss your bubbly self!
    Deneen-I can relate with what you are feeling. Tomorrow will be another day!
    Jessica-I want to buy the Tinkerbell movie for my grandbaby. Is it good?
    Shari-You are missed!
    Gail/Kim-Where are you?
  • CudyBug
    CudyBug Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    the Tink movie was pretty good. Surprisingly they are waiting till fall 2012 for the last tink to comeout. Seems like too long to make little ones wait. I dont think alivia will be into tink in 2 years from now. My son though loved the movie too lol.

I havent been real motivated to use the bike this week but ive compensated by swimming with the kids twice and walking alittle. Im hoping that I didnt just screw up my weigh in for tomorow by not using the bike but we will see. Ive just been really busy this week and Im finding it hard to find time to work out and do Alivia's school work with her and keep everything else together. I will get it I know it.
  • addiograsso
    Options
    Hello Ladies -
    Just a quick pop-in. Thanks for the notes of encouragement! Today is a little better... Thanks. Yes, I need to take some of my own advice -baby steps, etc... ;)
    I did go ahead and step on the scale (again) today and I dropped 2 pounds - so I'm feeling a little better. I KNOW you're not supposed to step on the scale but one a week, BUT i figure this will keep me honest as I want to keep moving down and losing SO if I recognize the loss on paper I have to not go above it - you know, mind games with myself... :)

Bobbie - Are you ok? Come back to us... :)

Kim - my soul sister, where U B???? Are you doing ok??? Come back, come back - this will REALLY help you - honest.

Shari - ok girl - it is time for you to come back from MEXICO - we miss and NEED you already... :)

Jessica - you are doing an AWESOME job - you just keep cranking away - that is amazing. your posts make me smile everyday and you seem to work through your struggles and post a loss each week - good for you - AND I need some of your mojo... ;)

Ladies - we need to get our groove back as Tamara said we are a pretty new thread so we're still working our way through things...

Also - just a note, I read somewhere that once you make the 10th post on the 20th page - the thread ends and all of your posts after that go into oblivion... That you have to set up a new link to keep the thread going ... My verbiage may not be right, BUT it's something to that effect...
    Long story short - does anyone know how to continue our thread once we reach pg 20...???

Everyone have an awesome evening. I will try to touch back later tonight.

Deneen
  • brashear_2420
    Options
    hi everyone. i am just on here for a minute. i have a sinus infection and pink eye in both eyes. i have antibiotics and a medicated eye drop. i have slept 75% of the past few days. i am taking another sick day tomorrow. i need to be better by saturday. my bestest friend needs me and i will be there for her. i promise i am still here. i will be back to new in a couple days. i hope all is well with everyone.
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    hi everyone. i am just on here for a minute. i have a sinus infection and pink eye in both eyes. i have antibiotics and a medicated eye drop. i have slept 75% of the past few days. i am taking another sick day tomorrow. i need to be better by saturday. my bestest friend needs me and i will be there for her. i promise i am still here. i will be back to new in a couple days. i hope all is well with everyone.

Aww girlfriend, yes I need you sat, but if you are still sick I completely understand. Its 8 pm and I am off to bed just got home from son's 4th baseball game we are 3-1 so I am pretty excited.. His girlfriend showed up and I caught them talking about him.. Gonna hit the gym in the morning, but no working out. I am gonna talk to trainer about the new direction in my life...

Well talk with ya'll tomorrow!!! Going to pick up my bib number for half marathon sat!!! I am so stoked!!!
  • CudyBug
    Options
    aaahhh I forgot to stepon the scalebefore I ate breakfast lol Guess Ill wait till it all digests though I have this awful weird pain in my stomach and back. Couldnt sleep all night because of it and its making me nausous now. Its in a weird spot too so I hae no idea what to do to relieve the pain or why its there. UGH My daughter has a field trip today to the farm park but its suppose to thunderstorm todya. I hope we dont get stuck in it. Oh and my lovely son invited my mom :noway: so this should be uhhh interesting. I dont take her anywhere like this were people I will be seeing alot will be there because she is very overhearing with my children and teetering on embarassing with a hint of annoying lol Yea so we shall see what happens.
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Jessica- Go luck with park sounds like an adventure!!!

Bobbie- I hope you are feeling better see you in a few hours girlie.. love you

Deneen- when you hit 500 post in a page it rolls to a new post and it directions people where to go!!

Kim/Gail..come out come out where ever you are..

I just ate my egg sandwich gonna take a shower and put m race outfit on and head to the gas station to get gas then come home and wake hubby and daughter up and then head for my half marathon.. Today is all about my dad, its his birhtday and he is watching from above!!!

Hope evryone has a great weekend suppost to be nice here!!
  • heyfishon
    Options
    Hello you housewifes -

I think I am still alive, :sick: but I thought I was dying there for a few days. Yesterday was my first day out of bed in 3 days. I got slammed with the flu/turned into a cold. Sinus infection, ear ache the whole gammit!!!! DARN KIDDOS!! They got me sick, or shopping with the shopping carts that are probably covered in wiggly germs!!! I was able to get up off and on, but my head hurt so bad, lying down was much better. Today I feel about 75% back to normal.

So, I forgot even that yesterday was weigh-in day, so I am going to wait until next Friday. My husband and son are gone right now. My husband took him with him to Washington, he is looking into a couple jobs there. It is so frustrating right now. You mostly have to apply on-line now submitting resumes, rarely do you get the opportunity anymore to apply in person. Anyhow, because they are out of town, and my daughter stay'd the night at my in-laws I had the house to myself. YEAH!!

I noticed that immediately the sense of happiness was coming from my thoughts of food, and what I wanted to eat. I combine happiness with food. Also, my favorite thing in the whole wide world is good Alfredo sauce.

Tamara: Do you eat pasta dishes? If so, what?? I don't mind whole wheat pasta at all, it's jus tthe Alfredo sauce. I would forego my calories for the day to allow for the high calories in Alfredo sauce. I am addicted. Do you know, "does that mean I am allergic"?? I have heard that if you crave something sooooo much, your brain is telling you, you need that, you may be allergic to it?? Crazy????

Deneen: I am so with you girl, I can relate 200% with you.

Bobbie: Pink eye in both eyes?? Yuk, I am sooo sorry. Hope you feel well soon!

Jessica: I love to think back when my kids were little, and we were so excited to get movies. My favorite of all time was Toy Story, and then Monsters, Inc. I recently took my 14 yr. old son to see Toy Story III, and I cried because it was the last movie, and realized my son is growing up and soon will be out. I miss him at age 4/5. He was sooo cute, and fun and NOT MOODY! 14 years old now, somewhat can be a challenge, but he is good boy. I am bleassed!!

Gail: I am so glad to hear your grandbaby is good! Hospitals can be very hard for little ones, my daughter was in just 24 hrs when she was 2, and the IV process was hurendous. I had to ask for a different nurse with more experience it took 3x before they could get it in successfully.

Today is going to be a nice day. I am going to watch my daughter ride her new horse for the 2nd time. I have to go buy a new boulder/holder too!! Not too much fun for buying boobie bras! :noway:

It seems that my shopping for myself lately consists of underwear, bras and socks...... I don't have to try those on...... I know what size they are......pretty consistent..........:huh:

I missed you guys, and I am glad to be back. I will try to upload some more pics today too!

Kim
  • GLW1969
    Options
    hey gang im still around just have been super busy doing the whole go through the items from the past 14 (nearly15) years of things i thought i needed and or wanted to hang onto and get rid of them in a yard sale and get bills caught up
    and looking for a new place since i think we have a mold issue in this one because all of have been feeling sick alot as of late with various complaints but the main one is headaches all the time and i looked it up and it's linked to mold in the home. so i am looking for a new place hopefully mold free....

Kim my father was the one who was ill and is doing a lot better and is looking forward to hunting season to bag himself a couple of deer.

as for our family work outs the team is still going but slow for the last couple of weeks with the on and off again rains we have been getting.

so don't go writing me off as the whole house cleaning think has kicked in to overdrive for the next week .
    and house hunting has kicked in to super-overdrive since i am allergic to many things .
    have a great week all
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    hey everyone checkign in.. Giving you my offically time for half marathon

out og 3883 people I finished 478 with an offical time of 2 hours 3 minutes 3 second. with a 9.24 minute mile... I am notfeeing well this morning.. My legs are crampie, to b expected. I was on my legs for 13 hours..

Well gonna spend time with hubby and kiddos today and go food shopping!! Yippee fully back on the wagon today!
  • CudyBug
    Options
    kim toys story and monsters inc if a big favorite in my house with my son. I cant wait till it comes out on dvd in november. I too cried like a baby when we went and saw the last one. It was just so touching seeing the little boy grow up. I doubt I would have been that emotional if I didnt have kids lol.
  • CudyBug
    Options
    Oh I forgot to add that I ended up weighing on saturday morning and IM down one lb! Ill take it since its close to TOM and I wasnt do much last week. this week Im gonna hopefully kick it up a notch. I went out yesterday and did some shopping. I always am a nervous wreck between seasons since I always feel like the kids NEED clothes. Im sure ppl have raised kids with less clothe then we have but I still freak out. Luckily I am a shopper and I almost never pay full price and it has to be a good sale though I almsot broke down and bought this beautiful dress that was half off but still not as good a deal as I prefer. I told myself I would wait since it will be on sale in a few months. I hope they have her size. If not Ill get whatever seize they have and it will fit eventually. That store has no limit on returns so if it doesnt fit in the right season I can return it whenever. Anyways my husband was pretty excited to see that at the first store I ende dup with two whole outfits for Alivia and a pair of jeans for Alex for 22 dollars after tax. He is usually a crabby mess when I say "lets go to the outlets" cuz he knows i like to spend money on clothes and I can spend alot lol. So his mood lightened after that and then I just got a few more shirts for alex at another store (my favorite for boys shirts, they have the cutest sayings on them) and a skirt for alivia. I think we maybe set for fall and winter since we did a layaway at sears last week. Just need shoes for my daughter since all of her are too small and well girls need plenty of shoes. i think Ill wait for a BOGO sale at target since I saw the shoes I want to get her there. Luckily I bought heavey coats a size bigger last year when we got them onsale (for a steal) and they still fit both kids, I dont normally use heavey coats anyways unless they are playing in the snow so they are practically brand new. I just need to get them some zip ups since it seems my sons all are too small from last year. Darn kids need to stop growing!

OK that ended up longer then I wanted. Off to do some small grocery shopping and I might need to clean out my fridge first.
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Ok team new week here.. Still not feeling 100% gonna try and knock out a trip to the gym and head to work, WE will see..

Jessica I like to find deals also.

Bobbie- We need to feel better girlie..

Deneen-Where are you at?

Gail- Glad to see you are stll lurking, I stay busy also.

Marice- How is that grandbaby??

Sheri- Are you back yet?

Kim- Where are you at?

Wel off to make kiddos lunches and head to the gym talk at ya;ll later..
  • brashear_2420
    Options
    Okay ladies I am back at it this week. I am still not running at full capacity. The antibiotics make me feel so sick. I have to take it an hour before a meal or 2 or 3 hours afterwards. It is the first one that I have taken that you do not take with food and I do not like it at all. I still have 6 days of this medicine left. I am so not happy about it. The pink eye is gone, but my eyes are still super sensitive. I hate this being sick crap! I want to feel better.

I am off to a rough start this morning. I got up at 4 to do my workout dvd. I could not get the dvd player to work and that really irritates me. I needed to get my workout int his morning because I do not have time tonight. So I am not very happy about that. Then I went to Walmart so I could try and get some stuff done and be able to fit my workout in. Let's just say that I am not going to be getting my workout in tonight. Walmart didn't have anything that I needed. I asked a sales clerk for help and he could not even help me. So I told him that this was why I shop at Target. It was a very frustrating morning, but I have to shake it off and stay positive. I will keep my calories in check today and maybe I can walk the dogs tonight. I will figure out something.

So here is what all I need to do today. I work until 4:30 this afternoon. I need to go to the post office or find a box the perfect size to ship my husbands gifts. Our one year anniversary is this Sunday and I am shipping his presents tomorrow. I am going to try to make him pecan bars tonight because pecan pie is his favorite. I have to go to Target to get the rest of his goodies for his box. I also have to print some new pictures to send him. He got a new wallet and wants me to make a certain picture into a wallet for him. He doesn't ask for much so when he does then I try to give him what he wants. He also asked me to send him his crocs and they are in storage. I need to see if I can go and find them tonight too. I also need to go to verizon because I am about to throw my less than a month old phone against the wall. All of the sounds and ringtones are saying they are an invalid tone and it is pissing me off. I also have to go back to the store tomorrow to get him the Iron Man 2 dvd. Gosh I have a lot to do. Tomorrow should not be as busy. If I can figure out the DVD player, then I will get 2 workouts in.

Okay guys I am sorry that was so long. I hope everyone is doing well. Tomorrow I should be back to my old self on here. Fingers crossed for that anyways.

Have a great day.
  • CudyBug
    Options
    quick question. How do you guys measure pasta. We eat alota pasta (whole wheat) and Ive been doing a half a cup for a serving but I read others say that 2 oz was actually a full cup. When I was 18 I was misdiagnosed with diabetes and I remember it being a cup as a serving but I was couting points for carbs not calories then so Im not sure. Anyways Id like to know. Normally i dont mind but today I didnt exercise and I dont wanna go over my calories at all.
  • heyfishon
    Options
    Tamara - I think I posted last Saturday, maybe I got lost in the reply's. I posted a long one!

I also just uploaded another family pic for ya'll to see!

Shari?? Where are you??

Still not feeling good, haven't track a thing for a week, ugh!! I think I went backwards Sat. night and began to feel cruddy again, in bed all day yesterday. Feeling better today though, hopefully on the upswing now. Gotta get back in the routine though!

Kim
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Checking in..

Jesscia I weigh everything..on my food scale

Kim and Bobbie and Me- We got to feel better being sick is for the birds!!

Long night last night froze at my sons ballgame we won 6-5 now we are in first place.. My baby caught a good game, he is such a awesome catcher..just saying, one proud momma here!! Well gonna go make there lunches and head to the gym to read my book!!