Sounds yummy, thanks for sharing the recipe
  • kimhurt
    kimhurt Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    bump
  • vdub88
    vdub88 Posts: 79
    Options
    thanks for the recipe - I had this for lunch - I did not include the corn - but when it came out of the oven I put spinach in it. YUM. I did not have salsa - but who needs it? It had a lot of flavor! thank you thank you. we need to post things we find that taste good!
  • crazybxrmom
    crazybxrmom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Made this tonight and my whole family including kids loved it. I used la tortilla low carb tortillas and they only held 1/2 cup filling so it dropped the calories.

Thanks for the ideas it was wonderful!!!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    thanks! Appreciate you adding the photo as well:flowerforyou:
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    keep
  • hutchins123
    hutchins123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • pretygrlsmom
    pretygrlsmom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This sounds perfect - i will give it a try this weekend - Thanks for the diabetic exchange information!:smile:
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • Texemgirl
    Options
    This sounds delish! I like the idea of apples! I put apples in one of my chicken salad recipes, so I don't know why I never thought of them in chicken quesadillas. I have all the ingredients except the corn, but I can leave that out. I'm going to replace the lettuce with baby spinach (I can never get enough spinach) and I'll add some jalapeno. The only other swap is instead of a flour tortilla I'll use a light orginal FlatOut flatbread (only 90 cal and 9g of fiber). Hmmm ... I can't wait for tomorrow ... I trying a new soup recipe for lunch and now a new chicken quesadilla recipe for dinner!
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MAbbate
    Options
    sounds great! I will definitely try this one. Thanks for sharing....by the way, I am new ~ could someone please tell me what "bump" means? :)
    thanks!
  • rosef17
    Options
    Thanks - this looks and sounds good! :happy:
  • daniellesite
    daniellesite Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Found out that "bump" is to keep the post going for the recipe or it gets dropped off after so many replies. : )
  • rscott813
    rscott813 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great recipe, quesadillas are one of my favorites. I think I'm going to try it for dinner tonight!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Apples in a chicken quesadilla...interesting.
  • MAbbate
    Options
    Thanks, Danielle! :smile:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Oh, man. I am trying this tonight!