Your favorite low calorie chocolate snack

Options

Replies

• crambeary
    crambeary Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just tried Vitatops for the first time and I liked them. 100 cal, 1.5g fat, 26g carbs, 4g protein

Found them at the grocery store in the "natural/organic" section of frozen foods.

In the past I liked Jello pudding but I find it less satisfying these days. I tend to make my own chocolate protein smoothie when I have a craving after a workout or if I haven't hit my macros: chocolate protein powder, banana, unsweetened almond milk and occasionally peanut butter. Easy to control calories when you're determining ingredients :)
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    M&M pretzels. 150 per package. You get the salty and sweet effect. Yum.

LOVE those, but I finish them way too quickly.
  • plm209
    plm209 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Fiber One Chocolate Cereal with reduced fat vanilla soy milk.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Snickers marathon bar
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate almond milk and Snackwells
  • RSS963
    RSS963 Posts: 7
    Options
    Bump!
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    These are incredible: Trader Joe's Espresso Pillows. Little things, in a container like a mint tin. 22 of them for 70 calories? That's amazing. Half of that amount is very satisfying.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    It's winter here and I've been loving Jarrah single serve hot chocolates (about 50 cals).
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    chocolate soy ice cream bars (mini) from trader joes.. sounds weird.. but there bomb
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    $T2eC16dHJG!FFm2LOjTuBRbd55(Cpw~~60_35.JPG

100 calories and AMAZING
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I usually eat a square of 76-85% dark chocolate. Usually around 50-75 calories.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    These are incredible: Trader Joe's Espresso Pillows. Little things, in a container like a mint tin. 22 of them for 70 calories? That's amazing. Half of that amount is very satisfying.
    Apparently I need to find these.
  • RSS963
    RSS963 Posts: 7
    Options
    I've found that I can keep a bag of chocolate chips in the freezer. If I'm really craving chocolate, a tablespoon of chips eaten one at a time keeps me from going overboard.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    I've found that I can keep a bag of chocolate chips in the freezer. If I'm really craving chocolate, a tablespoon of chips eaten one at a time keeps me from going overboard.

you have a iron will, I find that chocolate chips come in a bag for a reason, That is a serving.
  • BellaGettinFit
    BellaGettinFit Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i really like strawberry sugar free jello. it's a cold and yummy snack. i wanted to try the new frozen chocolate banana pops. i heard those were really good too.
  • FatAttorney
    Options
    I do the same thing with chocolate chips in the freezer. Each individual chocolate chip only has a couple of calories. Just a few of these will satisfy my sweet tooth.
  • JanAlyssa825
    JanAlyssa825 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE chocolate! My favorite treats:
    -Trader Joe's dark chocolate covered marshmallows (3 for 120 cal)
    -Trader Joe's fiber-ful chocolate chip granola bars (120 cal, will keep you full)
    -Quest chocolate chip cookie dough bars (190 cal, stick 'em in the microwave for 15 seconds, and they are SO good and will keep you really full. Lots of fiber)
    -Really good quality dark chocolate. I find 2 squares of it (usually half a serving) will be more satisfying than a full serving of say, Skinny Cow stuff, even though I really like the Skinny Cow candies. I also like Trader Joe's sea salt dark chocolate caramel bars - 2 squares is something like 110 calories.
    -Any flavor of Breyer's/Edy's slow churned ice cream, particularly S'mores.
    -2 Trader Joe's "Hold the Cone" mini chocolate ice cream cones (140 cal)
    -Fiber One 90 calorie brownies
    -Swiss Miss no sugar added hot chocolate (made with water) with a squirt of whipped cream or a few mini marshmallows
  • dixiewk
    dixiewk Posts: 8
    Options
    - Kellogg's Fiber Plus Antioxidants bars, chocolate chip. 120 cals
    - Luna Bar, S'mores or Nuts Over Chocolate (I prefer the former), 180 cals but has protein and vitamins
    - Popsicle brand 40-cal Fudgsicles - eat two!
    - Chocolate sorbet will also have significantly less fat and calories than chocolate ice cream; you should be able to find it at a chain grocery store (I know Haagen Dazs makes it, but they're expensive. I've been able to find store brand).
    - Trader Joe's makes Hold The Cone, which are little bitty ice cream cones, dipped in chocolate. They're 70 cals each and delicious...which is why I can't limit myself to eating just one.
    - 1 Tb of Nutella is about 100 cals, although high in fat.
    - Trader Joe's chocolate Cats cookies, I forget the serving size but it's a lot of little crunchy cookies for ~120 cals.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I used to love Sugar free jello pudding, but I discovered I'm allergic to splenda.. so I'm going to be reading this to see if anyone else has something good I can sub. :smile:
  • mlcantwell
    mlcantwell Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    chocolate mousse, you can get various types around 80-110 kcal per serving