any students ? looking for new friends :)

Options
I am going to be 22 in october. I want to lose about 25lbs to fit into a tight dress :)
I am in college for advertising and I work after school and on weekends as a cashier in a supermarket.
I am a vegetarian for almost 2 months.
feel free to add me :)
i need motivation.

Replies

• scarlettsky7
    scarlettsky7 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! im a grad student and vegetarian too.
  • Erithil
    Erithil Posts: 52
    Options
    I'm a college freshman so you can add me if you like! :D I'm not a vegetarian though ;P
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I am! I'm a student of Urban and Regional Planning - hoping to take it to PHD level!
  • Alex_P_360
    Alex_P_360 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a college student and a vegetarian to. :) You can add me to if you want.
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..Vegetarian.. here.
  • Evelyn1189
    Evelyn1189 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also a student and a vegetarian. Feel free to add me!
  • PicoJulie
    Options
    I'm a graduate student, and am trying to reverse the effects of this sedentary life! I sent you a request :)
  • kaydeedoubleu1
    kaydeedoubleu1 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hey, im a nursing student, not vegetarian but i rarely eat meat anyways, so im up for swapping food ideas! i'll send an add your way!
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I work full time, am a student part time, and am vegetarian, too. Add me :)
  • febuary12
    Options
    hi i have similar goals as well..looking to lose those 25 lbs! need lots of motivation and tips :sad:
  • shellsies93
    Options
    starting my 4th year in college next week! i'm not a vegetarian but love supporting anybody! :)
  • MissKay101
    Options
    Im also 22 and in varsity. You welcome to add me. I really need the encouragement
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm not a student, but im young :) (24!) And I am always looking for more support and friends!!

Iv been on here nearly 3yrs and have around 30lbs more to go!!

Anyone looking to give and recieve more support, feel free to add me!!!! :-)

X
  • eleanorlove
    eleanorlove Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a university student too - feel free to give me an add! I'm not vegetarian, but I'm still cool hehehe!
  • ForLife365
    Options
    I'm a uni student, 20 years old and new to MFP so please add as the support would be really useful and I'll do my best to read posts/diaries etc :)
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Cool, I'm a student, too, and I'll be 22 in November! And I'm vegan :) I've already surpassed my weight loss goals but I'm here to maintain and continue to improve my health, and (hopefully) inspire and help motivate people!
  • zombieyoshi
    Options
    I'm also 22 and I'm a medical student and a CNA :) not a vegetarian though, I need some supportive friends too. I'm trying to lose about 30lbs.
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options
    Student here full-time, and a front desk clerk part-time. Im 21 and Im looking to lose 70 pounds. Feel free to add me too
  • rudarbe
    rudarbe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm a full-time student :D it's hard balancing school and a healthy lifestyle, but we can do it!!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! Going into my sophomore year of college.