Creepy Facebook Guy!

Options
nblais06
nblais06 Posts: 376 Member
Has anyone ever had someone randomly message them on facebook and its so creepy its not even funny.

Yes of cos soon we see and get to hold of each other honey. I love u with all my heart

Nobody understands me the way you do. We are perfect for each other. Believe me,I am in love with an angel. And that is you.

I'm married but not happy too

I need some one to make me haapy

Hello u there?

I love my life because it gave me you.

Just some of the stuff he has sent me. Really strange right. I have only talked with him this one time. Wants my cell number email etc. I was like umm not. Anyone else had somethign like this happen!?

Replies

• Sarahs2576
    Sarahs2576 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    BLOCK ASAP! Weirdo
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Damn lol on some psycho ish
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    and the next thing you know he will want some money....block now.
  • DistantJ
    DistantJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    BLOCK ASAP! Weirdo

this!!
  • arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    My friend did. She's a bit on the naive side, and we hadn't talked in a while. Same MO, moving way too fast, wants to pay her bills, he's stationed in Nigeria, can she send him money to call her, ugh!!! By the time I got a hold of her she had sent him $300. Poor thing, she really thought he "picked her out" and they were getting married. Sucks.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Why you on facebook anyway???:smile:
  • Gidzmo
    Gidzmo Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever had someone randomly message them on facebook and its so creepy its not even funny.

Yes of cos soon we see and get to hold of each other honey. I love u with all my heart
    Nobody understands me the way you do. We are perfect for each other. Believe me,I am in love with an angel. And that is you.
    I'm married but not happy too
    I need some one to make me haapy
    Hello u there?
    I love my life because it gave me you.

Just some of the stuff he has sent me. Really strange right. I have only talked with him this one time. Wants my cell number email etc. I was like umm not. Anyone else had somethign like this happen!?

Block this guy and don't give him ANY personal information; report him if he persists. I was once on a dating site, and the two guys who WERE interested in me wanted the information upfront. Both got rather peeved when I didn't give it to them.
  • nblais06
    Options
    Yea i was like wtf. MFP at least the guys here dont creep me out lol.
  • bambim33
    Options
    BLOCK ASAP! Weirdo

Do it NOW.....
  • nblais06
    Options
    I told him no to the phone number and email i wouldnt do that and he stopped talking to me lol. Perhaps he got the hint
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I have had "Stalkers" on here and FB. They are ALL CREEPS! Just either block them or report them.
  • nblais06
    Options
    Blocked him hopefully he wont find another way to get ahold of me lol
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I told him no to the phone number and email i wouldnt do that and he stopped talking to me lol. Perhaps he got the hint

If someone Creeps you out, why give them the "time of day". Why respond to that. See, if he continues it may be because YOU did NOT act with force. If a Creep is creeping, END IT!
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    yep a few and they are all overseas!! Where are the sexy serious guys who wanna hook up on FB? :laugh: :laugh:

At least here you can stalk their profiles and posts etc if they leave it open. :wink:
    Hey gurl.. Nobody understands me the way you do. We are perfect for each other. Believe me,I am in love with an angel. And that is you, i want to plant my babies inside you.

manwhore!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:
  • nblais06
    Options
    Yea i was like wtf. MFP at least the guys here dont creep me out lol.

Hey gurl.. Nobody understands me the way you do. We are perfect for each other. Believe me,I am in love with an angel. And that is you, i want to plant my babies inside you.

How you doin'
  • Kanohane
    Kanohane Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My friend did. She's a bit on the naive side, and we hadn't talked in a while. Same MO, moving way too fast, wants to pay her bills, he's stationed in Nigeria, can she send him money to call her, ugh!!! By the time I got a hold of her she had sent him $300. Poor thing, she really thought he "picked her out" and they were getting married. Sucks.
    Hmmm...people actually get tricked by those....I get them all the time, its obviously a scam,,,he was probably a scammer or either he was gonna spam you. Couldve been a bot!
  • nblais06
    Options
    1st one i ever got. but flags started going up with everything he said i was like wtf who dose that
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I had that from one of my RL friends, except the asking for money part, just the creepy talk.

Yeah, that's when it becomes scary, when they know you! :S
  • robdel302
    robdel302 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...people actually get tricked by those....I get them all the time, its obviously a scam,,,he was probably a scammer or either he was gonna spam you. Couldve been a bot!

The dreaded Nigerian scam, they've been around since the birth of the internet. It's surprising that some people have yet to hear about these scams. The majority of them come from this country since the government doesn't bother to prevent it. But fortunately, some people have taken the liberty of scamming these people back, albeit in hilarious ways. Often the scammer is made to believe that they will receive a large donation from a church here in the states on the condition that they send pictures of themselves under crazy conditions. The most common being a loaf of bread on their head.

http://www.419eater.com/

The funniest story had to be when some guy made the scammer run all over his country because he "couldn't remember which western union he wired the money to". :laugh:
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    My profile is private, can't be searched for by name...the only people that can add me are "friends of friends".