Focus T25 Starting Today

Options

Replies

• tsimehc2000
    tsimehc2000 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Okay, here it is STATurday and had some great results, but first today was Day 13 AB Intervals and I burned 410 calories. This is also a difficult workout for me, but I was still able to "nail it".

Okay, so for the stats. I lost a half inch from my waist, lost an inch from my thighs and gained an inch in my arms. The fun part is that I lost 3.2 lbs over the last week and 8.6 pounds over all since I've started. The big test is this next week with the traveling, if I could handle my one day of traveling I should be able to handle my week.
  • running_tall
    running_tall Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Makes me look forward to to see what kind of results week two will bring for me!

For anyone doing T25...are you following the food suggestions that come with the program, or are you following your own nutrition plans??
  • tsimehc2000
    Options
    Awesome! Makes me look forward to to see what kind of results week two will bring for me!

For anyone doing T25...are you following the food suggestions that come with the program, or are you following your own nutrition plans??

Thank you, hang in there, it's been really good so far. I would encourage you to follow the meal plan. It's very difficult because you are eating so few calories compared to what you are used to. Just on my own experience I would suggest if you are looking to lose weight (and have quite a bit to lose, like me), I would follow the meal plan. If you are looking to maintain or lose a small amount of weight, then I would eat back the exercise calories.
  • tsimehc2000
    Options
    Day 15 is off to a bang, because I burned 479 calories in 29 minutes on Alpha Total Body Circuit. This is my first full day on business in California. Yesterday was horrible, I ate reasonably healthy, but went over my calories and carb heavy. I think I know what to do for the trip back, plus I will be able to get in a workout or two in the morning.

I'm going to have a protein shake in a few minutes, followed by a protein bar a little later (or maybe an egg white veggie omelet depending upon time). My goal is to lose two pounds this week, so I better stick with the program.
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Today is STATurday! The day ShaunT wants me to record my measurements. So...results after a week (6 days) of Shakeology and Focus T25, I've lost 3 pounds and 2 inches off my waist. I'm happy with that, considering I had one day of not so good nutrition! This is a good program!

WHOA!!! 2 inches off your waist in a week!!!!!! That's fantastic. (& the stuff dreams are made of :bigsmile: ) Congrats.
  • tsimehc2000
    Options
    Day 16 today so it was time for some Alpha Speed 1.0. I like this workout a lot, probably because I can complete it mostly without stopping or modifying. I burned 427 calories today, but ate poorly yesterday. Today definitely will be better. Bat least I'm staying with my workouts.
  • tsimehc2000
    Options
    Day 17 Alpha Lower Focus - I burned 396 calories. I'm getting better at it, but even if I did it perfectly I would still hate it. Oh well, ate better yesterday. I'll see how today goes. I'm a person that likes to check my daily progress so it is hard not having a scale.
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    great job!! keep it up!!
    total body is my only real nemesis in T25. my left wrist just won't let me do that many push ups and planks at one time in a row :-( it's annoying.
  • Tigg1011
    Tigg1011 Posts: 146
    Options
    I started it yesterday and it kicked my butt! Cant wait to see what this program brings! Have just about 10 lbs to lose to get to goal weight! Hope this breaks the plateau!
  • tsimehc2000
    Options
    From yesterday - Day 18 Alpha Cardio - 437 calories burned this is my favorite T25 workout so far. Had to get right at it in the morning after a tiring day which is why I didn't post. Diet was good ... Until the bread pudding and it was a last minute decision. That's okay, I will be home Friday night, so I'll easily hop back in.

Today - up early for my flight and since there will be a lot sitting today, I decided to do my first doubles today. Day 19 Alpha Total Body and Ab Intervals and I am fried and in a puddle of my own sweat. I was able to burn 825 calories, so that was good. Of to the shower and to the airport in a few minutes.
  • QueenElka
    QueenElka Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just started day 1 with the alpha cardio workout! Got me sweating! I feel great. I'm excited to see what results I get!
  • tsimehc2000
    Options
    Focus T25 Day 20 - Because of my eating this week, I decided to get in another workout this week. I burned 444 calories over 29 minutes. That's the good news, the bad news is that I gained 5.2 lbs this week. I was afraid of that, I'm disappointed in myself, but I'm not depressed. I was on a 3 hour time zone difference, I didn't have a morning protein shake and I ate a bigger dinner than lunch. I have a feeling things will be back to normal after a few days. I did nail all my workouts this week which I'm grateful for. .
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tsimehc2000
    Options
    Day 22 today and the start of the 4th week. Just finished Alpha Cardio today and burned 436 calories over 29 minutes. Saturday I didn't eat the greatest (I did eat significantly healthier), but I got back on track yesterday and should be able to get things done today.
  • tsimehc2000
    Options
    You may have thought I skipped yesterday, but I just was too busy ... To post!

Yesterday, Day 23 Alpha Total Body Circuit - burned 479 calories over the 29 minutes!

Today, Day 24 Alpha Lower Focus (my nemesis) - burned 379 calories over the 29 minutes. I do okay with anything favoring my right leg, but my left leg is so weak still. I can't complete some of the lunges for the entire time because it feel like my patella tendon is about to give, which is not the type of pain you are to push through.

Weight is getting better, I've almost lost all the weight I gained last week on the trip. Just in time too, I've another trip I'm scheduling for next week.
  • tsimehc2000
    Options
    Hey all, just saying I'm still going strong. I've almost all the weight that I gained last week (just in time for another business trip next week). Here are the results from the last 2 days:

Day 25 Alpha Total Body - 453 calories
    Day 26 Alpha AB Intervals - 327 calories

Calories have been good the last few days back in the swing of things. I'm looking forward to STATurday tomorrow - one of my favorites - Speed 1.0
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Question for those of you doing T25. (I posted this in general weightloss area too but not sure if it will get seen.) I'm finishing up the Alpha phase of T25 this week and meant to start Beta next week.

Concern: I don't feel like I'm where I should be with Alpha let alone move onto Beta. I'm sorry - oblique push-ups?? I don't move as fast Tania, let the alone the rest of the group, for the lunge/squat progression. Pike ups??? Floor sprints? Just stick me in a bag and bury me.

Questions: 1) Did you guys feel like I do at the end of Alpha? and if so, did you move onto Beta anyway?
    2) If you didn't feel like I do at the end of Alpha - what do you think that I'm doing wrong?
  • kac81607
    Options
    bumping this as I am thinking about buying it.
  • justformel
    justformel Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 1 yesterday, had to modify a lot, but burned 376 during it. Can feel it today, was an awesome workout.

Nyboer...that is a good observation, what would a person do? I would say move on and continue to modify if needed. Thats what I would personally do, but I bet the "right" answer would be start over with alpha again and then see how it is at the end of another 5 wks.
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 1 yesterday, had to modify a lot, but burned 376 during it. Can feel it today, was an awesome workout.

Nyboer...that is a good observation, what would a person do? I would say move on and continue to modify if needed. Thats what I would personally do, but I bet the "right" answer would be start over with alpha again and then see how it is at the end of another 5 wks.

Yeah, I think that your "right" answer is probably right! But I'll probably just try it and modify. Hope that you continue to enjoy the burn! They're great workouts.