Starting 30DS September 1st!!

Options

Replies

• Hungry4Life
    Hungry4Life Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in for September 1st! I have had the DVD for like 3 years (got it after my son was born) and have never followed through on doing it for 30 days! I need some accountability! Please add me so we can do it together. Thinking I'll do rest days too... maybe Sundays?
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    count me in too
    started many times but dropped out :D
  • Lovesthings
    Lovesthings Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    How will this work? Just keep this thread running throughout?? Works for me! Or everyone can add me? Either way
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I am in! I will have to start on 9/3 we will be out of town over the holiday weekend. I plan on doing it M-F and taking weekends off, This will fit best with my daily schedule.

Add me if you like!
  • Mjnslce
    Mjnslce Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I have been doing it everyday for 30 days now. It is easy and good to get in. I relly enjoy how short it is because that is all the time my 1 yr old will give me!
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • morganstrf
    morganstrf Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I jumped the gun a little, but figured I'd prolly be taking more rest days, as I'm also doing C25k...

Pre-30DS Measurements

Weight=151 lbs
    Bust-40.5"
    Arm-12"
    Thigh-22.2"
    Waist-32.5"
    Belly Button-40"
    Hips-41.5"
    Neck-13"

Began 9.26.13
  • bigbeff
    bigbeff Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    What weights are you all planning to use? I need to buy some and am not sure!
  • CorrieJane
    CorrieJane Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Morgan-good job and good luck!!!!

bigbeff-I have had some free weights in my house forever-I have 5lb, 8lb and 10lb. I am starting with the 5lb set, and I think I bought them at ****s sporting goods
  • Lovesthings
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I tried it with 3lbs last time & that was PLENTY!! You're tuff!!
  • okiemomof5
    okiemomof5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll join as well. I have tried more than once and can never keep motivated. Hopefully I can do it this time around.
  • morganstrf
    morganstrf Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm using 3 pounders and those are enough, except for the chest flies- I have a pair of 5 lbs for those!
  • travelgirl77
    travelgirl77 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am in too! And for anyone who doesn't want to purchase the DVD, the shred is on YouTube!
  • CorrieJane
    Options
    huh, how funny-MFP put little *** over the name of the sporting goods store I bought my weights at
  • Whutto1
    Whutto1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I have done the DVD once and had great results. I need to get back into a routine again..hopefully this will help. Add me!! :smile:
  • lesaw01
    lesaw01 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I want to give this a try. I have started 30DS several times but never get very far, maybe posting here will keep me going. I will be starting on the 3rd because I will be out of town over the holiday weekend. I plan to try and do this Monday thru Friday and will do some other type of exercise over the weekend, either walking/hiking or kayaking.
  • Lovesthings
    Options
    huh, how funny-MFP put little *** over the name of the sporting goods store I bought my weights at

Vulgar sports store!! Lol
  • CorrieJane
    Options
    Alright guys, tomorrow is the day!! hope everyone is ready!
  • Gerbera_35
    Options
    I'm in too :) Feel free to add me :)

Planning to taking a before pic tonight and doing measurements!
  • jlc041979
    jlc041979 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Got day 1 in this morning. It wasn't as bad as I remember but I'm also a lot more active now than I was last time I tried it.