I can't believe I just did that!

Options
Well, now I am committed. Just signed up for the 2010 Rock 'n' Roll Marathon in San Antonio. Did this run last year and was very disappointed with myself (gave up mentally about mile 16) and my time (5 1/2 hours). I didn't even like the course that much, nor was I very happy with the lack of support after the full split from the half. But I can't let last year's defeat haunt me. This year I will be 15 pounds lighter, have shed about 10% additional body fat, and have increased my pace by almost a full minute. This year I will OWN that course and I will finish strong!

Replies

• Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Alright! Great attitude!!!
  • OrangeGirlWA
    Options
    You'll do amazing - I just know it!
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Go for it!
  • spinndiva
    Options
    Yes you will! GOoooooooooooo! :) I will be cheering (in spirit, since I'm no where near SA, but I have lived there for 3 yrs! :D
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    How exciting...what a great attitude. I think it is great to run the same course from time to time to really see how much you hae done to improve yourself. I am excited for you.:flowerforyou:
  • Suzy12
    Suzy12 Posts: 284
    Options
    Can we cheer on telepathically??!!! LOL!!! If so, you know we'll be screaming GO JILL GO JILL GO JILL!!!
  • Jansapphire
    Options
    Way to go Jill - love your positive attitude - You'll be kicking *kitten* for sure !!!!