the BEST protein powder

Options

Replies

• SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    i like Syntha 6 - chocolate peanut butter..... they have a ton of flavors too - i mix it with almond milk

My fave brand...and this sounds absolutely amazing!!! Gotta try it!
  • danielleinman98
    Options
    I really like the vanilla Isopure protein powder from GNC and I like to add diffrent things to it when I blend it up like peanut butter or frozen Banana. The chocolate one with peanut butter is pretty good to.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard.... any flavor.
  • catfive1
    catfive1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    i like Syntha 6 - chocolate peanut butter..... they have a ton of flavors too - i mix it with almond milk

I found Syntha 6 had far too many carbs. Now I use Optimum Nutrition which is a whey protein (low carb).
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    bumping again
  • l0sing_it
    Options
    Has anyone tried pea powder? I have heard it helps food cravings.

I use a pea powder blend. It's called Plant Fusion and yes it does help with cravings immensely!

The vanilla and chocolate are both good, but I prefer the vanilla better.
  • Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Dream Protein. /End Thread.
  • tjphelps73
    tjphelps73 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Designer Whey Protein - French Vanilla, Double Chocolate, & White Chocolate
    Casetin Protein - Big Train - Mocha Fit
  • klovold1983
    klovold1983 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the ultimate protein powder! What is your favorite brand & flavor, and what do you like to mix it with??
    :drinker:

Fit Frappe

It's amazing.

130 calories per serving (without the milk, and I use almond milk which brings it up to 190 cal per serving), 20 grams of protein! There's about 100 different flavors. It's delish.
  • gsgitu
    gsgitu Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    what i have used -
    ON, double chocolate - water and milk. mixes very well. tastes good.
    trutein, Choco PB - water and milk. mixes even better, thicker. good taste
    Cellucor, Cinnamon Bun(i think that is what it is called) - water and milk. needs a little more shaking to mix, but mixes well. taste is freaking amazing. tastes like i am drinking a cinnamon bun. flavor is great. amazing. blown away. BB.com had a 2 for 1 a couple weeks ago, i haven't tried the other flavor.
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    We use Advocare Performance Elite products
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition Vanilla Ice Cream. I mix it with water and ice. Sometimes I add either a banana, strawberries, or a Divinci sugar free syrup.
  • swim_bike_run
    Options
    I've tried a lot of them and swear by Sun Warrior. I use both the regular blend and the Warrior blend (Warrior blend has pea protein in it). Both are vegan and I don't have the same bloating issues with them that I had with other protein powders - probably bc it doesn't have dairy in it. I'm not a vegetarian but in this case the vegan powder is what worked for me so that's what i use:)

I always buy vanilla and if i want chocolate add 1 t-1 T of Ghirardelli cocoa powder. Vanilla is so versatile and it's easy to add things to mix up the flavor.

They will send you a sample if you email them.
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I like Garden of Life Raw Protein. It's easy on the body and seems less processed .
  • Joanne_Moniz
    Joanne_Moniz Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the ultimate protein powder! What is your favorite brand & flavor, and what do you like to mix it with??
    :drinker:
  • Joanne_Moniz
    Joanne_Moniz Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Be careful... many of them will do more harm than good.

Watch for added sugar!!!!! and remember sugar has many names... read the ingredients.
  • jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    i use to use the body fortress brand, but then i found Dymatize...... best, hands down. mixes so smooth even with minimal water. now some ice, skim milk, and dymatize in a blender is more yum than should be allowed!!!
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Options
    Blue Bonnet Whey Isolate. Tastes great with almond milk and some chia. Tastes good with water. No soy.
  • halips
    halips Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard.... any flavor.

I second this. I have at least 5 flavors at home right now
  • drazani
    drazani Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I use Matrix Anabolic Strawberry it's £44 for a 5kg tub, 40g of protein, 178cals and 6g of carbs. It does taste sweet though. Normaly just mixed with water but I have made it with Semi Skim milk and it's like drinking a milkshake.