Cooking for a whole week

Options
Ive recently been cooking for 2-3 days. i like it frees up alot of time suring the week. anyone else coook for the whole week at a time?

Replies

• JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Not the whole week but I cut up veggies, make yogurt dip, etc. that lasts me a few days. I'm sure others will reply on ideas for the week. :smile:
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I do! I really suggest you check out fitmencook.com. Lots of meal prep ideas!
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I make big pots of soup and the hubby (who can eat more) makes casseroles. haha
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I meal plan and prep for the week... BTW... friggen awesome transformation you have handsome!! Great job!!
  • shoushitai
    Options
    I do! I really suggest you check out fitmencook.com. Lots of meal prep ideas!

great site! i shall look into it.
  • dancinfree
    dancinfree Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I cook my office lunches for the week. A co-worker and I are splitting the cost. She finds the healthy recipes and I cook them. That way we both eat good and don't waste money on daily take out. And I don't end up tossing out half my groceries because I get tied of eating the same thing for lunch and dinner.
  • Red_Sparrow
    Options
    Yup. I pre-pack everything for at least a week into individual-sized boxes and freeze them. Each box has 40g protein and 2c vegetables, when I microwave them I can add some sriracha or cheese or ketchup or whatever. Then I can grab fruit or steam a cup of rice or whatever else I need for the day. Makes it easy to meet my macros. I find that fish, shrimp, and chicken freeze super well, and the beef strips...not so much. Thankfully I'm not picky.
  • FearlessRobb
    FearlessRobb Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I meal plan and prep for the week... BTW... friggen awesome transformation you have handsome!! Great job!!

Thank you. im not happy with it yet. the more and more i go the more excited it get then **** it up with a horrible week of eating. big family cook out sat so i said screw it ill get more strickt again sunday