Plastic Surgeon Creates His Perfect Wife

Options
suv_hater
suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
http://youtu.be/6ijU6_L5W7M

This guy's creeper levels are off the charts.

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    She looks pretty dang good, regardless.
  • chubaway
    chubaway Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    @ OP - I disagree. This is what the guy does for a living. They are both consenting adults. They both diet and exercise.

What's so "creeper" about him?
  • Laurenluv
    Options
    When I see things like this, I have to wonder what would happen if something happened to her like her face being burned or needing a wheelchair, losing her hair, losing a limb etc. Would he still love her? It seems like a pretty superficial relationship to me.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    When I see things like this, I have to wonder what would happen if something happened to her like her face being burned or needing a wheelchair, losing her hair, losing a limb etc. Would he still love her? It seems like a pretty superficial relationship to me.

He's a plastic surgeon, he could fix her up lol If she got burned or whatever. If she lost a limb he would prolly hook her up with a prosthetic.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    eek! that guy looks so proper and perfect, he reminds me of american psycho...
  • HeyImMarcus
    Options
    God damn she's sexy woodwife/10.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    here I wanted the mommy make over. let me upgrade to wonder woman!
  • knucklesammie
    knucklesammie Posts: 196 Member
    Options

agreed. and i can only imagine that their daughter is going to grow up with serious self image issues. hope i'm wrong on that one.
    i mean to each their own, but i can't disagree that it makes you wonder what would happen to their relationship if her face was disfigured or something.
  • canadianbugga
    canadianbugga Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I guess there are benefits to being married to a plastic surgeon. She looks great though, reminds me of Eva Longoria.
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    o.O
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I will say one thing, he's very good at his job. She still looks like herself, judging by the "before" photos, and she doesn't have that weird artificial look bad surgeons make.
  • ashleylnevill
    Options
    As vain as they both are I'd still kill to have her legs and booty!! The fake everything else I personally wouldn't want it was a bit much.
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    dat-*kitten*_o_413970.jpg
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    and here I am trying to do it the natural way like a sucker. lol
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    She says she feels like a walking billboard for her husband's practice, that's because she is. If you want to know how good a plastic surgeon is, look at his wife.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    "Veronica met David when she came to him for a vaginoplasty after having her daughter..." How romantic :love:
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Umm...can a plastic surgeon fall in love with me and give me a bunch of surgery? LOL I honestly have nothing negative to say about them because they both look great and seem happy.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    The daughter seems to have more sense than the adults. The wife/mother looks good--she should after what she's had done. He's had alterations, too. But it just seems like such a superficial relationship to me. He's the "warden" and she's the "inmate." Step out of bounds and it's solitary confinement. I wonder what would happen if she ate a box of vanilla wafers or chips.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    stepford wives

I'm still jealous she doesnt have to work and any time she gets a wrinkle hubby fixes her up.

I should advertise myself as the perfect fixer upper.
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Fat implants to create biceps?

Kind of insulting to the woman that he would only date her after he completely changed who she is, but regardless, who cares.