About 40 pounds down, 60 more to go- 185 day progress pics!

Options
Hi there! I am trying again...my last post was too blurry. I didn't realize how horrible the picture quality was until after I submitted the post.

These ones are somewhat better. I always use my phone to take pictures, and therefore, the picture quality is not the best. These are side profile photos over the course of 4-5 months. 40 pounds is a lot, but I still have about 60 more to go. It is a long, but very rewarding process. I am learning a lot about who I am, and doing things I never told myself I could do. :)

picsprog1-1-1.png

picsprog2.png

Replies

• RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    great pics, love the side profile, you can really see all the changes!
  • gatedialer
    gatedialer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Wow, great pics and congrats on your progress!
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job!
  • lyndsloo
    Options
    THANKS! The top set is small, but you can see the bottom pretty well! :)
  • mykaar74
    Options
    great job keep up the good work
  • Ready4Changes
    Options
    Nice job, Keep it up !!
  • birdie88
    Options
    Thank you for posting these. This is very inspiring for a newie.!!!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job Lyndsey! you are fabulous! I love ya!
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    That is great!! You can really see a difference.
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well what great pics!
  • swerdygnome
    swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    great job!! I can definitely see the difference.
  • gingajoy
    Options
    A huge difference in your profile and also your posture -- bum and tum all sucked in now! Your hair in that last one is absolutely gorgeous too:-) I took profile pics myself when I started, and only a month in I can see a real difference already. I can't wait til I am further along like you. Thanks for posting these!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    You- look- amazing! Great job!

Looking at the pics again, I can see the size of your arms has gone down quite a bit as well. Keep it up! I know you can do it!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Wow!! wish i was brave enough to take profile pics... :laugh:

What a difference!!! I can't even see where another 60lbs is going to go from!!

Great work hun :flowerforyou:
  • lyndsloo
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you guys are SO NICE! Totally just made my day. Thank you! I feel different, but sometimes it IS hard to see a difference. It definitely helps when you have photos for proof. No matter what I do, I'm always my worst critic - in all parts of life. Thank you again!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I hope we were good motivation! Didn't you sign up for the fitness buddies? How is that going? If your buddy goes AWOL, I'll find someone for you!
  • doris_day
    Options
    I love MFP! So inspiring - thank you for posting pics.
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous with 40 gone, can you just imagine the next 40!!! Congratulations, keep up the good work.
  • lyndsloo
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

Hi I want to be a RN,

I did sign up for fitness buddies, but I haven't heard from my buddy yet! Can you assign me another one? If the other buddy comes back, I can always have two! :) Thanks :):)
  • CoKaTieL
    CoKaTieL Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You Look so good :)
    keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!