Does anyone need to have a fresh start?

Options
2»

Replies

• Kandi150
    Kandi150 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I decided this very thing on Monday. Have been with in my calories for the most part (a few slips) and have been working out every day so far. Good Luck to all!!!:drinker:
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • sogiddy
    sogiddy Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi me too im soo on and off.. last few years weight going up and down. im ready for a good solid month of keeping track of what Im eating, exercising with my usual walk but adding more running not just hills to lose and and firm up.
  • SunOfMan
    SunOfMan Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

The last 2-3 weeks have been terrible for me. I'm in the process of moving house/changing jobs and used it as an excuse to be a real slacker! Exercise has remained fairly consistent but food intake has been a real issue.

Well, I don't want to be a slacker anymore and must get back on track before I start to look/feel different. I know I've gained some weight in the last few weeks and it's a horrible feeling when you've worked so hard to get results. It goes to show how easily it can be thrown away if you don't stay focussed.

Let's do this! :D
  • Jcsmith5210
    Jcsmith5210 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi count me in please,must focus in September .
  • lisiloulah
    lisiloulah Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Count me in too please! I've slacked off this summer, and while I haven't gained weight, i haven't lost any either! This is just what I need to get myself going again!!

(Added bonus: I do my food shop on a Sunday, so it's exactly the right day to get a fresh start!)

Lisa x
  • nic632
    nic632 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Count me in too.

I started healthy eating, drinking more water and exercising last week and not lost a single pound. I was doing 30DS and sticking to my calorie allowance, but lost all motivation now and haven't done any exercise in last 4 days. I'm a comfort eater and going through a tough time at the moment, which is another reason that may need help.

I have ordered Insanity though, but despite initial excitement, got feeling that might need extra encouragement to keep going - despite reading all the positive comments regarding results.

Feel free to add me as a friend in case need to exchange a few words of encouragement.
  • Sarah_L_S
    Sarah_L_S Posts: 121
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • shokes718
    shokes718 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yes, please count me in! Anyone can add me too, I could use friends to motivate me. I have gained way too much weight and I'm tired of always losing motivation!! Thirty days is a nice goal!
  • waitingfortheday
    Options
    I'm in! Had a terrible August, I need to get back on track!
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    I am in same boat . May to Aug were terrible and I put back on 10 lbs. I had lost and maintained and now voila - the lbs are coming back. STOP!!! I have been back on plan (except for one bad day) for one week. We can do this. I have all my new winter clothes looking at me in the closet and I want to wear them.

Count me in!!!

Nothing tastes as good as feeling thin
  • emilycarr71404
    emilycarr71404 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I need to join this group! I have had a week of eating absolutely anything and everything I wanted while I have been sick. How do we get this into a group> What will it be called and do we friend each other?
  • ampherz
    ampherz Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm in! I've really slacked off since my last major loss in February. It's depressing. I just want to eat, and I keep letting myself fall into the spiral of something sucks, I'm eating.

I know regular exercise feels so good. I'll stay on the Insanity wagon all month (already about a week in) and bust this emotional eating to feel like myself no matter what life throws at me. September!
  • reenie2013
    reenie2013 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just returned from a glorious holiday in Cyprus - unfortunately, no access to MFP to get an idea of how many calories I was consuming, eating out all the time with friends. But then that is what a holiday is about - rest, relaxation, friends and food. I did, however, get in some running, a lot of walking and quite a bit of swimming. Nonetheless, sitting on the plane home this afternoon, I could feel the bulges. Tomorrow at yoga, everyone who commented on my weight loss will no doubt be commenting on the gain.

Instead of feeling guilt and shame over the break, I decided to look here for support, for others in the same boat, who have also been away and then back again.

It's great finding all of you - really encouraging. Tomorrow I shall be back to eating properly, exercising and counting calories until I get back to my desired weight.

Thank you all.
  • pkteen
    pkteen Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I was in the same boat as you around a week ago. Feel free to add me. YOU CAN DO THIS!