Ladies with boobs! I need your help!

Replies

• Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Sticky boobs or duct tape.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    It's no secret that most women wear bras, so why try to hide it? Just wear one that goes with the dress.
  • a036618
    a036618 Posts: 8 Member
    Skip the stick on bra if you have anything bigger than a B... maaaaybe C. Duct tape! You tube or Google can help you with the placement. If it's strapless, I have no idea what you should do.
  • bulletproofkasper
    bulletproofkasper Posts: 126 Member
    I'm someone who would never go without a bra! I have a strapless bra with a clear strap across the back that works perfectly for backless dresses :)

Hope you find something that works for you lovely :smile:
  • I guess I'm glad I barely fill an A cup.
  • CFam5
    CFam5 Posts: 24
    DUCT TAPE! :)
  • I know it might not be very comfortable, but your last resort could be duct tape. Duct tape STAYS IN PLACE. It's okay if you use on emergencies, but never NEVER everyday. I've tried a couple of times. I know it sounds painful. I'm not going to lie, it's a bit painful, but you don't have to worry about it.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Here's what I do:

Casual: 5d2a8c546e6c95a86e55bb2e656d1fe4.jpg

Formal: backless_bras2.jpg

Granted, I don't have huge tatas, but it works.
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    I just dont
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    not knowing your cup size, can you get those uplift things? they cover your boobs but there are no straps I think they just stick on

I do not recommend these things. Once applied your body heat sort of melts the adhesive to your skin and if you think removing a bandaid hurts well imagine ripping duct tape off of your girls. Hurts like a mofo! They make bras that sort of dip low in the back and fasten near your waist.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    not knowing your cup size, can you get those uplift things? they cover your boobs but there are no straps I think they just stick on

I do not recommend these things. Once applied your body heat sort of melts the adhesive to your skin and if you think removing a bandaid hurts well imagine ripping duct tape off of your girls. Hurts like a mofo! They make bras that sort of dip low in the back and fasten near your waist.

I ripped duct tape off my girls once. Long story. Hurt like hell...
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    You women do this on purpose, don't you?

haha!
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    My daughter had a backless dress last year for homecoming, we taped her up using the flesh colored KT tape. It doesn't hurt the skin when coming off, and it's flesh colored, and it's cheaper than buying an expensive bra. She's been gifted, too, so we're not talking a demure little girl here. But really it worked great and you can find the stuff at sporting goods stores.
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member

Next time I'll duct tape your fingers too so you can't do that.

And how DID you get out of the van, btw? I'll never figure that one out... :grumble:
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    duct tape is supposed to be stuck to a towel first before applying to the skin - that's how the models do it.
  • Stump_Likker

Next time I'll duct tape your fingers too so you can't do that.

And how DID you get out of the van, btw? I'll never figure that one out... :grumble:

I'm a scary clown. I know the van luring trick.
  • kimikko
    kimikko Posts: 5 Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Av4ZQT0D1M

check this out! I never knew you could do this with bras. Perhaps it might help.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Step 1: Get a pullup bar
    Step 2: install
    Step 3: get Ducktape
    Step 4: Hang off pullup bar nakie
    Step 5: Tape bootom of boobs
    Step 6: your welcome.

Signed, A dancer

Or get a pretty bra with a fancy back. I'm not a fan of the 'sticky boobs'. They fall off when sweaty.
  • Get the dress tailored.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member

check this out! I never knew you could do this with bras. Perhaps it might help.
    which part?
  • :laugh: I love how people have answers for any question on here!!
  • sugafreak
    sugafreak Posts: 53 Member
    Those stick on things don't work for me, I'm a 36DD. I wear a strapless, low back corset which does the job nicely. Holds everything in and pushes the important parts up. Good luck with your search. :happy:
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    boobie_bird.jpg
  • cstoney2013
    cstoney2013 Posts: 167 Member
    Did any one mention duct tape yet?
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    funny-boobies-picture.jpg
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    funny-boobies-picture.jpg

:laugh:
  • Stump_Likker
    Did any one mention duct tape yet?

Yes. It hurts.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member

This was helpful. Thanks! I never knew about that bra band extender that you can wrap around in different ways. Better than buying a whole new bra.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member

So true, but just because a photoshopped model has perky boobs wearing one doesn't mean it actually works. I try to ask the people who don't get photoshopped before they go out in one of these for a slightly more accurate opinion.

Well I got this one at Vickys and it was totally fine for my unphotoshopped body.

Thank you for your unphotoshopped advice. :smile: