Options

Replies

• NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing job.
  • abickford82
    Options
    What an incredible transformation! Congrats on your first!
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    You've put in a lot of work, and it shows. Way to stay committed! :flowerforyou:
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! This is really motivational. I know you said you did it all at home, what kind of workouts did you do?
  • Geeznie713
    Options
    Really amazing - I can't even imagine the dedication it takes!!! BTW you are very pretty and I get a really nice vibe from your post - you seem very nice and down to earth!!! Great job. I don't know if I could ever get that far but One day maybe.... either way you are a huge inspiration and ur abs are amazing!!!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! This is really motivational. I know you said you did it all at home, what kind of workouts did you do?

I did NOT do it all at home. I did my first part of the losing the baby weight at home for the first year and a half. At home I did Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 and P90X. I also play Roller Derby.

I then enlisted a trainer this May to help me prepare for the show!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Really amazing - I can't even imagine the dedication it takes!!! BTW you are very pretty and I get a really nice vibe from your post - you seem very nice and down to earth!!! Great job. I don't know if I could ever get that far but One day maybe.... either way you are a huge inspiration and ur abs are amazing!!!

Thanks for your kind words :blushing:
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You looked awesome.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    A real accomplishment. Inspiring.
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. well done girl
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Rankings just went up...I got 8th out of 12. BLECH...that sucks....lol!
    Gonna try my hand at a Figure competition at the end of this month and see how that goes. I'm not too excited about it at this time because to me Bikini has more glamour, glitz, flair...like me! Figure just looks so boring and monotonous with the poses and that Figure suit reminds me of something out of a Jane Fonda workout video! If I'm not as in love with Figure as I am Bikini I will have my trainer make the proper adjustments to my diet so I'm not soooo lean in the future :)

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER QUIT!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    You're amazing Vicky!!!! I love you girl ; ) you have been a awesome inspiration and motivation to me keep on rocking baby girl!!
  • 3dogsrunning
    Options
    Gonna try my hand at a Figure competition at the end of this month and see how that goes. I'm not too excited about it at this time because to me Bikini has more glamour, glitz, flair...like me! Figure just looks so boring and monotonous with the poses and that Figure suit reminds me of something out of a Jane Fonda workout video! If I'm not as in love with Figure as I am Bikini I will have my trainer make the proper adjustments to my diet so I'm not soooo lean in the future :)

Lol. I didn't start out with bikini because of the posing. I'd rather the figure. I just don't have that personality
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options

Lol. I didn't start out with bikini because of the posing. I'd rather the figure. I just don't have that personality

So you know where I'm coming from?! It's just the opposite feelings we have for the other category! LOL
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    You're amazing Vicky!!!! I love you girl ; ) you have been a awesome inspiration and motivation to me keep on rocking baby girl!!

Thx Nelly! You're the best....LOVE YA GIRL!!! Keep rockin and rollin..cuz ur a bad *kitten*!!!
  • 3dogsrunning
    Options

So you know where I'm coming from?! It's just the opposite feelings we have for the other category! LOL

Yes, exactly. I don't think I could have competed if I had done bikini. I still think that a lot of your energy can translate over to figure. But I guess that depends on the show. My coach taught me pretty strict posing but a lot of the girls had a little more fun.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Incredible . I could never do that because, well first I do not have the quarter of the dedication needed to do that lol and I have stretch marks from boobs to knees.

Let us know how your next competition goes
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options

Yes, exactly. I don't think I could have competed if I had done bikini. I still think that a lot of your energy can translate over to figure. But I guess that depends on the show. My coach taught me pretty strict posing but a lot of the girls had a little more fun.

That's good to know. Knowing me, I'll find a way to add some flair!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Incredible . I could never do that because, well first I do not have the quarter of the dedication needed to do that lol and I have stretch marks from boobs to knees.

Let us know how your next competition goes

Ashley Horner (my girl crush/idol) is one of the top WBFF competitors, fitness model, is sponsored by BodyBuilding.com and Nuts n More and is an all around BAD *kitten*! And she has stretch marks on her belly!!! NEVER let ANYTIHNG stand in the way of your goals/dreams!!!
  • 3dogsrunning
    Options

That's good to know. Knowing me, I'll find a way to add some flair!!!! :bigsmile:

Good luck!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!