Options

Replies

• candifeola
    candifeola Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    5'10 and I live for heels
  • Chunkilious
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and I love wearing heels. Even have some amazing 5" heels too. My husband is only 5'7" but he loves me anyway !:tongue:
  • SugarNextDoor
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and wear high heels all the time! If you like em', rock 'em!
  • SpgandBalls
    Options
    Always! Girls should always wear heels. Tall heels...... regardless of height. I'm 6'4, so bring it on!!
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I'm 5.10 and my go to shoes are Louboutin Prive 120 :)
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    I enjoy a good climb myself
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I'm not particularly tall (5ft 8) and hardly ever wear heels...I pretty much live in Converse and flip flops (unless its a big night out, then ill wear 3 inch max).

When I was younger I'd often wear 6 inch heels :laugh:
  • smesche
    smesche Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and wear 4.5 inch heels every day to work. Love them!

Hubby is 5'11 though, so at home, the heels are tucked away until the work week starts again. :laugh:
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wear them...when I wear my heals I'm usually around the 6'3 or 6'4 mark.
  • Power_Man77
    Options
    My wife wears nothing but 4+ inch heels. I'm 5'11 and sometimes she's an inch taller than me. No man should be mind if his woman is taller than him in heels. My wife being able to wear and walk in heels is one of the reasons I married her.
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    If you can walk in them, wear them! I am only 5'4". My hubby is 5'7". I wear my birkenstocks 365. I tried wearing 2" heels at my sisters wedding. As the Matron of Honor. Almost ate it on the way up. You go, girls!
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and love heels and platforms.
  • apatheticsloth
    Options
    Women look fantastic in heels....and personally, when I see a couple with the woman taller than the man, I think two things:

1.) Good for her....height is sexy and powerful in women.

2.) Good for him....he's probably self confident, which is sexy (I didn't say cocky) and is proud to stand beside his sexy, tall woman.

I'm 5'3" so no issue with heels here. lol
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    not necessarily tall, i'm 5'7''. i rarely wear pumps, too uncomfortable and i look kind like a gigantic mass.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I love it when tall women (73"+) wear heels. It puts their assets (coming and going) at just the right height for nice, comfy hugs.

Just saying....
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and I love high heels... what about you ladies?

I'm 5'7" too and I wear them often when going out or at work. I didn't realize that 5'7" might be considered too tall to wear heels!
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and I love high heels... what about you ladies?

I'm 5'7" too and I wear them often when going out or at work. I didn't realize that 5'7" might be considered too tall to wear heels!

5'7" is average
  • LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Do what makes you happy! I'm 5'11" and rock my heels with swagga.... :wink:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9". Wearing heels today.
  • doug_pierce
    Options
    My wife and I are the same height. I love when she wears heals and towers over me.