8 Months of making myself a priority!

Options
124»

Replies

• tx_mom72
    tx_mom72 Posts: 96
    Options
    Awesome story. I'm trying to teach myself that its ok to take time for myself. Thx for the reminder of how important that is!
  • msmvp
    msmvp Posts: 12
    Options
    How inspirational you are! You are right, taking an hour daily for yourself is a must. As a single mom of four teens and working full time, if I want to work out I have to get up at 5:45am to head to the gym. I have an hour commute to and from work. Im trying to keep it going, but its a struggle. You look amazing, congratulations.
  • cloudbaby
    cloudbaby Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your story! So inspirational! You look great ;-)
  • jsolefitness
    Options
    LOL, I will never let that happen!!! But I do expect that by then end of the next 8 months, you'll be doin' one of those whoppers with me! Especially a Yoga day!! :-D
  • recoveryjunky
    recoveryjunky Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    good for you! I always say we have to get a bit selfish about this :)

next photo let's have you smiling!

I think that pose says it all ;)

I'm so sorry you had to get into the hospital before you realized you are important. I know that in my head right now, but I don't make FEEL it. Looking at this post makes me realize that I need to feel it. I need to do something for me so that I will be a better person the next day. Thank you
  • Meamo
    Meamo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    high 5!!! thanks for sharing your whole story that is inspiring.
  • hollynono
    hollynono Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Maybe that mean nurse desrves some flowers???? :)
  • shortformyweight
    shortformyweight Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story, thank you for sharing it with us. It is just what I needed to read as it has reminded me why I am doing this.
    You are an inspiration, good luck for the future.
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on getting your life and health back. A trip to the hospital did it for me too.
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story, thanks for sharing and you look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!