Hollywood diet?

Options
Has anyone tried the hollywood diet? I would love to hear your experiences. I have not tried it and had never heard of it. A relative was talking to me about it the other day and I thought I would ask about this to the MFP community. However, I do not want to hear negative bashing comments. I know this is not a diet, I have been on MFP since April 2010 and I know proper diet and exercise. I do it everyday and I log my foods and exercise everyday. I am ONLY interested in hearing about peoples experiences with this fast, NOT opinions (especially negative). thanks guys!

Replies

• stringcheeze
    Options
    If you're going to try fasting, go with something like eat stop eat (search the forums). It won't be as harsh.
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    The organeish color stuff you can buy at walmart?

I never did keep the wight off or lose the whole 10 pounds promised (I couldn't' cut out my coffee or go the entire 2 days with no food, but would eat crackers instead)..But I did lose alot of the bloating look when I tried it..and be careful when you are almost done with it b/c then some unpleasant side effects sent me to the bathroom for a few says later..Lets say it really did work for cleaning you out lol.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    My friend tried this for a weekend when we were in lawschool. It was an orange juice drink that you bought at Walgreen's and that was all she had for two days, I think. She lost a few pounds, probably water weight, though, because she said it gave her diareah.
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    If you know what to do & are doing it.......WHY.try it??? Just asking.....Good Luck!!!!:ohwell: Wondering?????:noway: