the BEST protein powder

Options

Replies

• sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Why bother with processed protein powder? Why not just eat real natural proteins? Just wondering about that.
  • lima013
    lima013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Sunwarrior Protein (chocolate).
  • angiep098
    Options
    Sunwarrior Classic Protein - Natural. Tastes better than Garden of Life, but I do love the ingredients in GOL
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    The Protein Works - Whey Isolate 90 - Choc Morello Cherry.

Tastes like a black forest gateau and that's just mixing it with water, never tried it with milk.
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Cellucor Molten Chocolate - mixed with almond milk and a tablespoon of natural peanut butter

Cellucor Peanut Butter Marshmallow- mixed with almond milk and about a tablespoon of cocoa powder
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Why bother with processed protein powder? Why not just eat real natural proteins? Just wondering about that.

As a vegetarian I find it hard to meet my protein needs without supplementing with protein powder. I also just love the flavor and convenience.
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    I'm using Perfect Nutrition Diesel 100% New Zealand Whey Isolate.....111 calories per scoop with 27g of protein.....French vanilla flavour and I mix it with unsweetened almond milk.....and the fact that I'm from New Zealand had absolutely nothing to do with my choice....LOL...:)
  • JesseDP00
    JesseDP00 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options

Mostly, convenience. I can carry 60g of protein in a shake to work easily, but a half-pound of chicken is a little tougher because it needs to be kept cold.

I just store the tub under my desk and drop two scoops a day to boost my protein intake in a convenient form.
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    bump to look into later
  • sunnybear39
    sunnybear39 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TheUnwritten
    TheUnwritten Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Trutein Pumpkin Pie!
  • dlbaron
    dlbaron Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Bump to try people's recommendations later...

But the best ones I've tried so far have been Jay Robb's and Tera's Whey
  • coffee4me57
    Options
    bump
  • Docpremie
    Docpremie Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Syntrax Nectar: Caribbean Cooler, Vanilla Bean Torte & Chocolate Truffle are my favorite, but they have 20-25 different flavors.
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ginakiki
    ginakiki Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Vegan One Vanilla Chia !!!!!! Its soooo good I love it.
  • mrsshortstack
    mrsshortstack Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard in Extreme Milk Chocolate, blended with super watered down coconut milk, 1 T cocoa powder, 1/4 frozen banana, and 14 cubes of ice. Perfection.
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Bump