tall girls wearing Pumps... yes or not?

Options

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    heck yes! and you're not even *that* tall. i'm 5'7" as well. i love being slightly above average (same to you, OP) so that i can wear heels OR flats and still feel awesome.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    yes. please.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5'5", but you usually don't catch me with anything less than a 4" heel on my feet. Love shoes!

^ this exactly. love my heels.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7... you think that's gonna stop me from pumps? hahaha

not a chance!
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and almost never wear flats.... I like my height and think heels are sexy. If a man is insecure about being too short for me, not my prob lol
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    go for it.
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and I wear heels all the time. It makes me more formidable.
  • kmorales_4
    kmorales_4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    High heels make legs look sexier. Go for it.
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Yep. 6'1 and I wear both, flats & pumps. They are sexy as hell. If someone is intimidated that I tower over them, they can take their butt hurt *kitten* & go home.
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and almost never wear flats.... I like my height and think heels are sexy. If a man is insecure about being too short for me, not my prob lol

WORD
  • redbev306
    Options
    I am 5'10 & wear really high heels when the mood strikes me..... but it might be a different story if my bf wasn't 6'9. :)
  • DrunkenFaeGirl
    Options
    I used to then my husband told me he didn't like me being that close to his height (I'm 5'7", he's 6'2") so I stopped to be nice to him. Now he says that it's okay again. Moral: do what makes you happy.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and love my heels!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and am wearing 3-inch heels like a boss right now.
  • dnak17
    dnak17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I think tall women are amazingly attractive and I think heels are delightfully sexy. So that would be a definite affirmative in my opinion. But my opinion doesn't really matter. The most important thing is to do what makes you feel fabulous.
  • erinyoung9415
    erinyoung9415 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9, borderline 5'10 and I LOVE wearing heels but I get super self conscious about cause I feel HUGE next to everyone else. When I was 285lbs, I NEVER work heels. Plus, I have this thing about not wanting to be taller than the guy I'm with and I always seem to find the short(er) guys (my height or so). Haha Where are all the tall guys!?!?!? :)
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Just my opinion but I think real tall girls look funny in heels over 3".

I also think you can wear whatever makes you happy but please don't wear heels that make a clomping noise with every step you take.
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I am short, and I love high heels but can no longer wear them. I hope this will change when I lose more weight and my knees and ankles are not so stressed.

But hey, you wear them if you like them! Does not matter if it makes you look even taller!! My niece is 6'1" and she still wears heels. Be confident and know just how envious us short people are of your height.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    362130977_640.jpg
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options

THIS!!!!^^^^^^