Fitness buffs out there!

Options
You know who you are! 4-6 days a week in the gym, callouses from lifting, producing mountains of sweaty laundry, and yes of course...working working working hard to achieve your fitness goals. I'd like to add you gym rats like myself!!! Bounce ideas, motivate, help breakthrough tough plateaus, and perhaps become friends in the process. Cheers. Everyone is welcome :)

Replies

• TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Thats me in a nutshell! :laugh:
    Gym 5 days a week; 2 hour sessions.
    Religious protein shaker as well as other supps.
    Its all about the fitness!
  • _DrDustin_
    _DrDustin_ Posts: 172
    Options
    Awesome!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Hello :)

I'm a gym rat! 6-7 times a week mix up of classes - pump, metafit and spin twice a week and 1 personal training session a week then alternate between weights and cardio!

And a protein shaker :wink:

Add away :)
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Hey, not a gym rat (too poor, cant afford one)I do run 6 days a week while mixing in Instanty and 30 Day Shred. Do I fit the criteria??
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    in
  • CarlKRobbo
    CarlKRobbo Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add..

Powerlifter myself, train 4 times a week on that.

Also Kickbox twice a week, Strongman once a week, and plan to go climbing a few times a month as well!

I also do this thing on a Wednesday called "Cardio"... I suck at it, so either it's wrong, and it make me a bad Powerlifter, or I'm just THAT bad...
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    The iron is what I live for . 100% my passion

Feel free to add peepz
  • __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I could use some more male friends who lift.
  • bs240z
    bs240z Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i second travis. i need some guy friends that want to gain muscle.
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    Sweaty calloused girl here.... just what everyone wants lol... I'm a 6 day/wk person :) Might have to add some of you
  • rose228822
    rose228822 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You know who you are! 4-6 days a week in the gym, callouses from lifting, producing mountains of sweaty laundry, and yes of course...working working working hard to achieve your fitness goals. I'd like to add you gym rats like myself!!! Bounce ideas, motivate, help breakthrough tough plateaus, and perhaps become friends in the process. Cheers. Everyone is welcome :)

not 4-6 but 7! I am totally committed and have dropped two sizes and will continue until I reach my goal...I am pushing myself harder and harder and you can add me as a friend if you want:smile:
  • _DrDustin_
    Options
    thanks for the response guys! I believe i added all of you!
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I guess you could say i am a gym rat. I am there 6 days a week and only recently started making myself take 1 day for rest ( and refeed) I lift 5 days a week and do cardio about 3 times a week. I used to go twice a day but, once a day for 1-2 hours is plenty now.

I have dropped 80 lbs in the last 15 months and have made some great gains. The gym has become my religion. I still have a good ways to go and look forward to it every day. Its not easy but its ALWAYS WORTH IT.

Male or female....if you are serious fitness freaks then feel free to add me. I need the inspiration as well. We are all a work in progress.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I could use some more male friends who lift.

Only male?
  • _DrDustin_
    Options
    Everyone is welcome! I added everyone that responded thanks!
  • chrisssbloop
    chrisssbloop Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Here! I'm trying to get ripped!
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • mdcookster
    Options
    I'm not a "gym" rat per say as I workout in my garage but I'm 4-5 days a week with a trail run or 2 thrown in for my cardio. I'm 55 & beat non Hodgkins Lymphoma 15 years ago. At that time I weighed 242# & decided that was enough. Started hitting the weights. Did "Insanity" last year & my first Spartan run last month. Now weighing in at 187.5# & lovin' it. Count me in :bigsmile: .
  • determinedksoh
    determinedksoh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    feel free to add.. i do spinning, circuits, running, kettlexercise.. and protein shakes are my thing.. ! but recently been trying to avoid unless i do a super workout on the day..
  • _DrDustin_
    Options
    Added!