Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred starting September 1

Options
2»

Replies

• JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Just told my missus about this. I will say she's in i'll have to get some before pics as she won't sign up but she will do it so I'm led to believe.

Providing that's ok with you peeps?

Though I will try and get her signed up, she's a fussy fker.
  • trixie315
    trixie315 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'll join in! I was looking for a good challenge and have been meaning to start this. I am attending a wedding at the end of September and want to wear this hot pink dress but right now it looks a little lumpy on me :( Maybe I will post a pic of me in it as the before and again at the end as the after. Looking forward to having this accountability. Thanks for starting this!
  • meleeshaj
    Options
    Hi,

I would love to start the challenge with you. I keep saying every week i'm going to start and I just dont do it.
  • trixie315
    trixie315 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    How will y'all log this activity in mfp?
  • jessib1980
    jessib1980 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    There is a group starting in Sept for Jillian's 30 day shred. You find it under community and then in the "groups" tab. I just joined the group. She has a link of all the videos for youtube users and a link for the calendar to track your measurements. I'm new to all this and this is my first challenge or group I've joined but just thought I would pass along that information! Good luck! I'm excited to begin as well :)
  • gemdenham
    gemdenham Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) I've done it before and loved the results and looking to do something to get me fit for the start of netball winter league.

I don't do it strictly because I play netball as well and I don't take measurements - I just go by how I feel/look.

Good luck all x
  • rahgoddess
    rahgoddess Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Room for another babybellied one? I am trying to get fit again, left it far too long after having my son (he's 18 months!) and I also exercsie during morning nap time. :) I am already doing 30DS and am have just completed day 9 - had a rest day or two but will be hitting it harder from today :) Just be nice to stay motivated tbh!

Thanks - ps - feel free to add me, we can cheer each other on!
  • CoolMom321
    CoolMom321 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join with a baby belly, too! And my kid is 19 months :):heart:
  • bkesecker
    bkesecker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'll join in. I am out of town this weekend (settling my Mom's estate) but will return on Monday, Sept. 2. I need this group to keep me accountable and motivated. Always looking for friends for encouragement. Will be happy to do the same for you.
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

I started a group for us so that we can check in, hold one another accountable, encourage one another and post any questions that we may have throughout this 30 day stint.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16308-shredding-it-in-september-jm-30ds

Lets get together and kick off September right and enjoy the journey!!!!!
  • nic632
    nic632 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Count me in too, though won't be able to start till tomorrow cos not been well last couple of days - and still not brill.

Was hoping to receive Insanity dvd this coming week and joining that challenge, but there's going to a delay, so will do this instead. Will have to remember to take photos and measurements too.
  • Sassy_Cass
    Options
    Count me in too, though won't be able to start till tomorrow cos not been well last couple of days - and still not brill.

Was hoping to receive Insanity dvd this coming week and joining that challenge, but there's going to a delay, so will do this instead. Will have to remember to take photos and measurements too.

Awesome!!! Tomorrow is great! Starting fresh on a Monday - you've got this. I will send an invite to the group :)
  • xxhieixx
    xxhieixx Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow, just made a thread about this and then saw this :) Looks like I might be joining as well. I really need to get back into things, school really threw me off last week
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 4 today but I'll be joining too! I was looking for some folks who were just starting to help keep me motivated!!! Everyone please feel free to add me as a friend as well, I could use the help"!"
  • Sassy_Cass
    Options
    welcome My LIttle Owl and xxhieixx - I will add you two to the group we have going that way you can jump in on any threds you think you might like :) Have an awesome Day 1, Day 4 etc. looking forward to hearing about your progress!!!!
  • jmunn95
    jmunn95 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    New to the sight and I plan on doing 30 Day Shred as my first tip of exercise. :) Feel free to add me.
  • BeautifulMe322
    BeautifulMe322 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I bought this and hand weights today and am VERY excited to see there is a group going! Can I get an invite to the group please?!!
  • SuzyStrange
    SuzyStrange Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join as well! A friend gave me the dvd a few months ago, but life and moving got in the way. This sounds like a good way to keep doing it for the whole 30 days! :)
  • Sassy_Cass
    Options
    Hey Suzy - you are doing great, take a moment to check in and log your starting or just plug in to the group to hold yourself accountable!