Why has 23 people looked at post RE: Phen but no replies?

Options
2»

Replies

• mizyvee
    mizyvee Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Who peed in every ones Post Toasties this morning?:ohwell:

DITTO

To fit2sit: if it is low sodium popcorn, I'm in with you, lol.
  • Beebee78
    Options
    I did read it but I didn't really know what to say. Like others I would dearly like to advise against it and say that I can honestly say after years of yo yo dieting and using supplements the only way that has really worked has been to shift my backside and eat properly.

I don't think people are being intentionally horrid - just that most of us are into the fitness aspect of the site and love to encourage others because we know the benefits of this! Also sometimes you do have to give it time as like some people said they were researching the drug etc.

I hope you can see the support that there is on this site and take on board the good and the bad of what people have said and use it as a good tool for working out what works best.

All the best in your journey xxx
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    lighterpenny had deactivated the account.

Has anyone noticed an increase in "people" posting controversial topics, causing petty arguments/thread wars and then deactivating accounts? or am I the only one? The accounts while active have no information filled out, no friends, and few posts. Those posts on the account are the controversial ones, made in a short amount of time, and sometimes very mean spirited. I think we have some Trolls moving to the neighborhood.
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Don't feed the trolls guys, for people who have been here for quite some time, these posts come up fairly often.

For any newbies out there, not everyone knows the answers to certain questions and therefore doesn't post their opinion...this is a great programme and the support on here is fantastic...don't let one persons impatience put you off :flowerforyou:
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Grrrr how annoying :grumble: I hate that I wasted time replying to that now! xx
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    lighterpenny had deactivated the account.

Has anyone noticed an increase in "people" posting controversial topics, causing petty arguments/thread wars and then deactivating accounts? or am I the only one? The accounts while active have no information filled out, no friends, and few posts. Those posts on the account are the controversial ones, made in a short amount of time, and sometimes very mean spirited. I think we have some Trolls moving to the neighborhood.

i believe she was reported to mike for abusing other members. her 'junk mail' thread is completely gone. i don't believe she was a 'troll' at all - just a hurt and angry woman looking for help but not finding what she wanted to be told or in a time frame that suited her.
  • Shaqueta
    Options
    I posted about Phentermine and have had so many people read but nobody posts, WHY? I don't understand?

I didn't see it but using phentermine and chromium picolinate, and the B-12 ( I know I spelled them wrong) was what helped me drop 3 dress sizes and I"ve kept them off for over a year and a half. I'm actually going back on it tomorrow. That was the first RX I tried that didn't make my heart flutter, or elevate my blood pressure. I admit I did have to start taking stool softeners. I have a thyroid problem and really slow metabolism. The weight doctor is the only thing that really kicked off my weight loss and helped me. Now that I'm counting calories I'm doing good but i know that I need that appetite suppressor to help me stop eating. I have a really hard time not eating alot of times. some people don't like it but I do.
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Info off the net regarding Phentermine:

Phentermine, a contraction of "phenyl-tertiary-butylamine", is an appetite suppressant of the amphetamine and phenethylamine class.

It is approved as an appetite suppressant to help reduce weight in obese patients when used short-term and combined with exercise, diet, and behavioral modification. It is typically prescribed for individuals who are at increased medical risk because of their weight and works by helping to release certain chemicals in the brain that control appetite.

If I were to take this, I would immediately lose my job as it is a banned substance in my line of work.