I need a "not ruin my whole day" bar drink. Suggestions?

124»

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    I was reading another thread on this and they were saying vodka and water and bring crystal light packets and pour those in it.

This ^^^ This ^^^ This^^^ is my favorite thing !!!

I DO THIS!!!!

Curious... How does a bartender respond when asked for a vodka and water? I've been wondering about trying this. I'm pretty sure I'll get the "WTF?" look. Or perhaps I'll order a shot of vodka and a cup of water and concoct my own drink?.... :laugh:

or you can ask for vodka on the rocks and wait a few minutes.

Ooooo... then it'd be REALLY cold

then just wait longer
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    I was reading another thread on this and they were saying vodka and water and bring crystal light packets and pour those in it.

I DO THIS!!!!

Curious... How does a bartender respond when asked for a vodka and water? I've been wondering about trying this. I'm pretty sure I'll get the "WTF?" look. Or perhaps I'll order a shot of vodka and a cup of water and concoct my own drink?.... :laugh:

then just wait longer

yummm! warm vodka . . .
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member

I DO THIS!!!!

then just wait longer

yummm! warm vodka . . .

eh, after three days in Estonia, i can't drink vodka anymore.
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    25 yr old Macallan

That would do it. Bu if you are going for a 25 year old, why not something like a Glen Garioch, or even a Knockando? A Dalmore would be perfect!
  • brit_nay
    brit_nay Posts: 34
    Drink something good and dance off the calories.
    Most 80 proofs run about 64 cals per oz.
    It says I'd burn about 400 cals dancing for an hour at a club (190lbs), so 6.25 oz = 60 minutes of dancing.
    Your dance mileage may vary.

Lol "Your dance mileage may vary." I love it!! XD