help please

Options
2»

Replies

• DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    This coming from the person with DopeItUp as a screen name!! You can trust this goob to give you nutrition advice!

Thank you for the good laugh today.
  • quicksprt98
    Options
    This coming from the person with DopeItUp as a screen name!! You can trust this goob to give you nutrition advice! Yeah shakeology is expensive, so is Isopure, so is Iso-100, so are alot of things. You know why they are expensive, because they work! I lost 30lbs in 90 days! Shakeology and P90x! What you got, Breakfast = egg whites, I would shoot for 6 in a scramble. That will keep you full for a couple 3 hours then hit up a healthy snack before lunch, Protein bar or something along those lines. I use quest bars! I don't sell them, they are expensive but they are the best!

don't waste your money, I'll write a post later on good things to eat, I'm short on time now but had to say you don't need to waste your money. I don't like shakeology but really don't like P90x. I don't know how just a shake for a meal will hold you off longer than good old food, or making your own cheaper shake. I put yogurt, hemp & flax seeds, pineapple juice, frozen fruit and a scoop of six star strawberry protein powder. I'll write ya later, just wanted to pipe in about how garbage shakeology is, it's as bad as itwraps! lmao

Oh yeah, and BTW I looked up the nutritionals on your Six Star Protein and it is pretty good stuff! I ACTUALLY READ THE LABEL AND MADE AN INFORMED Decision on the product instead of blindly bashing it with absolutely no information to back it up. Pretty sure my BSN that I combo with my Shakeology is better but I'm not gonna split hairs! lol

wow you are intense with all of your posts. I am purely saying don't waste your money. I am sure with the foods I eat along with six star (which I was giving as an example cuz it's cheaper) that Im getting all of my nutrients and getting results. You don't need P90x or Shakeology to get good & fast results is all Im saying. I don't like workout videos or cardio or anything like that, so I found a way to get results without having to follow a program to a T. People can have different opinions and you don't need to attack dopeitup or myself for having a different view, just post your opinion & move on. Everyone has different likes, she may like boxing or swimming, me I like lifting. I've lost 9 inches in 3 months by lifting and hitting my macros with no help from Shakeology. I increase my weights often at the gym so I've had strength gains with no help from Shakeology, I also have increased energy, better skin and sleep well. So going without an expensive shake is going well for me. So now she knows both sides, someone who suggests shakes and someone who's had success without shakes.

And my progress is a good reflection of my diet and workout effort, I would not see strength gains and inches lost if I was eating only garbage and giving up. I go to the gym 3 times a week and have a bench in my back yard so I lift at home when not at the gym. My husband is on mfp too and you can view his results and mine and I am sure our passion, dedication and effort in regards to diet and exercise is apparent.

I am 100% behind this product, I don't call a product a piece of garbage unless I have actually done the research and the nutritional info is garbage! I am asking you to not bad mouth a product that you know nothing about! Do a google search and you will find it to be one of the highest ranked proteins. Do a little research before you just totally trash something that some one suggests on these boards. The girl that mentioned Shakeology got pounced on for no reason other than saying she used Shakeology! She wasn't trying to sell the writer of this post a thing! We are all here to help people with questions not bash different proteins. Some people need programs because they don't have the drive or the knowledge of how to workout without injuring themselves with poor form. It might not be everyones cup of tea, however it works and people have amazing results every single day! Lets just leave the hate at home, I don't call gyms stupid and a waste of money just because they don't offer structured workout plans laid out for you every single day like P90 does!
  • quicksprt98
    Options
    Your progression pics are fantastic! Your before and after show great results. You must have some great drive and determination to keep up the intensity of your workouts! Wasn't trying to devalue the work that you put in, but alot of the people that slam p90x are people that tried the program, ate like crap, and gave up. You are definitely not that at all!
  • QueenWino
    QueenWino Posts: 106
    Options
    Back to your question! I mix up yogurt/fruit/granola breakfasts w/mini crock pot oatmeal or toast w/almond butter and a hard boiled egg. Lunch is usually leftover soup, leftover meat sliced onto a salad, a pure veggie sandwich or sushi rolls. My bad days are when I don't have a snack either between breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner. I try the apple, cheese combo or nuts. When bad, cookies! I really have to plan two days ahead to be successful.
  • acabrera23
    acabrera23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm constantly always hungry as well. I try so hard every day to eat as best as I can for breakfast and lunch, then dinner comes and I totally feel like I've wasted all my motivation and time because I had a big dinner. What I've noticed is that I have to force myself to eat snacks between meals or I will feel like I'm starving before the next meal even comes around! So keep a banana on you and some nuts. Those really work! Drink a lot of water! One glass before and one glass after will make you feel stuffed!

Now, don't judge. I just started to try Shakeology. It taste great so far. Yes it is expensive. If I don't see results after my first bag is finished, I'm done with it. For me, trial and error is the only way to figure out what works out with your body. If Shakeology doesn't produce the results I need, then at least I tried. Yes, it sounds as if I'm just wasting my money. But I won't know if it will work unless I try it. Everyone's bodies are different and react differently. What one person uses or does to loose weight, might not work for another person. Just keep eating healthy and exercising. No, I'm not a coach and I sometimes wish coaches didn't force themselves down people's throats some times. Listen to your body, not a coach.

Now back to the original topic! Sugary foods make me more hungry within an hour or so, so keep away from sugary foods unless it's natural sugar-like fruits. Good luck!

Hope this helps!
  • staystrong_314159
    staystrong_314159 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan and I currently eat tofu + veggies + rice for bfast. Fruit and veggie salads for lunch. Dinner is usually a fruit smoothie. Maybe that "hunger" is craving.
  • lamarrsgallardo
    Options
    I usually eat cereal in the morning. Other days i would eat 2 eggs with a few veggies. Eat anything healthy like fruits: apples, oranges, bananas etc.